• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » aJax on uCoz (Which would be a better option?)
aJax on uCoz
VZ

Message # 1 | 9:23 PM
Option 1:
- Using iframe, load the link clicked > get data from the iframe and replace #cached with the new iframe#cached
Option 2:
- Using load feature in jQuery > load data and thats it.
Personal Opinion:
- I believe just using load but the problem is that uCoz filter is blocking users from website will cause me to lose visitors because of uCoz's anti-filter.
JS: http://doc74.ru/load/1-1-0-12, doesn't work very well but does its job.

Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Post edited by VZ - Sunday, 2015-03-29, 9:25 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:12 AM
VZ, what's the source of the data you're trying to pull using AJAX? Using jQuery's load method is certainly the best and most efficient course of action. As you've mentioned, however, large chunks of data/continuous requests will result in the uCoz servers blocking users from time to time. A way around this I'd suggest is writing a script which identifies the length of time (in seconds) that the request has taken/series of requests have taken, and terminating, or at least breaking it up, at the 15-20 second mark (just to be on the safe side). smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
VZ

Message # 3 | 7:21 AM
Paradox, The whole page, #cached[http://www.god4life.tk*] basically i want to create ajax like website so users will be able to listen music without interruption of reloading pages...
* - this is not an ad
Aswell their is an API and PHP method which is very limited compared to this but can i take parts/snippets of pages with aJax command?
EX: url#cached or the metadata

Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Post edited by VZ - Monday, 2015-03-30, 7:24 AM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » aJax on uCoz (Which would be a better option?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: