• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Fix mobility issues (Fix mobile usability issues)
Fix mobility issues
yaamaan

Message # 1 | 4:56 PM
Dear ucoz team

On google webmaster tools, i m getting this warning message:
Fix mobile usability issues found on http://www.shankysportal.com/

Jan 29, 2015
To: webmaster of http://www.shankysportal.com/

Google systems have tested 129 pages from your site and found that 33% of them have critical mobile usability errors. The errors on these 43 pages severely affect how mobile users are able to experience your website. These pages will not be seen as mobile-friendly by Google Search, and will therefore be displayed and ranked appropriately for smartphone users.

Can u please help me on this ?
Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks
www.shankysportal.com
or shankys.ucoz.com
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 9:48 AM
yaamaan, As per the new Google SEO update. It's mandatory that website's are mobile-friendly or responsive. Websites which has a responsive or mobile-friendly design will be ranked higher in the Google search results. See this and this for more information. To fix the issue, You need to use a responsive design. All the new standard uCoz designs are now responsive and mobile friendly. Using one of the responsive designs will fix the mobility issues and Google will also rank your website higher than it does to non mobile-friendly websites.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 3 | 3:25 PM
yaamaan, you can use the responsive template or you can also enable (in Common Settings) and customize the PDA (mobile) templates.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
yaamaan

Message # 4 | 0:44 AM
So what exactly i have to do? Do i need to change my design template? currently using #1073.
What i have to do for PDA template? And whar are the responsive templates, give examples.

Thanks a lot

Added (2015-04-13, 6:21 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Can I use 1322 or 1323 design? Are they good for PDA as well as desktop computers? Are they responsive?

Added (2015-04-14, 0:44 AM)
Waiting for response.. Please reply.. I have to fix this.. cry cry cry cry

Xayaan

Message # 5 | 6:13 AM
yaamaan, Yes you need to change your design template. The designs #1322 and #1323 are responsive and are good for mobile devices and Desktops. If you wish to create a PDA template, you can do so as well. I recommend changing the designs to either #1322 or #1323.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
yaamaan

Message # 6 | 5:23 AM
I have done exactly the same. Now ofcourse all problems gone. Now I have some qsn regarding the desgin 1323. I have to sliders. But there is only one image. If I add one more images, it goes down below. How can i add i add more than 1 images which will act as sliders.

Added (2015-07-08, 5:23 AM)
Can u please reply me on this?
"Now I have some qsn regarding the desgin 1323. I have to sliders. But there is only one image. If I add one more images, it goes down below. How can i add i add more than 1 images which will act as sliders."

Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 3:21 AM
Xayaan, is there any scripts coding needed in this problem?
In www.algae.gq/pda/photo i have a problem in regards of the image.
1. I cannot click it.
2. The pop up features disabled.

I modified my design already but not in the pda section.

1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Fix mobility issues (Fix mobile usability issues)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: