• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » help How to fix page Heading <h1> <h2>
help How to fix page Heading <h1> <h2>
invisibleguy

Message # 1 | 8:35 AM
Heloo expects, How can i fix page Heading <h1> <h2> without the heading appearing on top of the page as shown in the picture
I used this code below in the html and got the above result
<h1> $ENTRY_TITLE$ </h1>
<h2> $SITE_NAME$ </h2>

i tried to hide the name with this css code:
h1 {
visibility: hidden;
}
h2 {
visibility: hidden;
}

the title was hidden alright but the was a big white space on top of the page as shown in this picture,

can anyone help me with this, the headings <h1><h2> should appear in the design html but should be hidden without affecting the site design. than you
Attachments: 9380586.jpg (144.3 Kb) · 1563142.jpg (147.2 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:44 AM
invisibleguy, can you tell us the URL of your site?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
invisibleguy

Message # 3 | 9:03 AM
THE URL IS www.hitzgh.com kindly click on post for example http://www.hitzgh.com/load....-0-3314

Added (2015-09-15, 9:03 AM)
---------------------------------------------
please will anyone help me here cry

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 6:21 PM
invisibleguy, the layout of your site is completely corrupt and can't be understood. First of all, I don't get why do you place the meta tags in <body>, not in <head>.

Also, I have absolutely no idea why are you trying to use the <h1> and <h2> elements in that place of your site. Or... why would you even use them in this way.

Please, clarify.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
invisibleguy

Message # 5 | 7:34 PM
Heloo, the meta tags r in the head not the body and also i want the <h1> <h2> for SEO purpose
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 8:14 PM
invisibleguy, but why do you place them in this way? H1 and H2 are elements, not a kind of meta tags. They should be shown, because they are titles. H1 - main title, H2 - secondary title. You will need to replace the necessary codes with them, and to apply a style to them with CSS.

Also, as I checked your source code, each implementing (containing scripts, styles and meta tags) are in body, not in head. Perhaps your HTML code is sightly wrong. Again, the (code) layout is perfectly corrupt.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » help How to fix page Heading <h1> <h2>
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: