• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Minifying CSS Problem in uCoz
Minifying CSS Problem in uCoz
khen

Message # 1 | 11:56 AM
The Style Sheet (CSS) Page becomes unresponsive after I delete the css codes and input a new one (minified version). So, there's a problem editing the minified version of CSS in uCoz.

How to fix this?

Added (2016-04-11, 11:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Editing the minified version of CSS is also a pain in the ass. Page still unresponsive. I cannot move the scrollbar or click any buttons... a problem that you should fix.

Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:06 PM
khen, please provide the URL of the website and describe your steps in more detail. Also, do you have the same problem if you try another browser?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 3 | 3:03 AM
http://www.affordablecebu.com/ -

With Firefox, response is so slow. I can scroll the scrollbar but lags. Same thing happen when hovering the links (buttons) of the Control Panel. So slow response.

And worst with Chrome, it's unresponsive.

Why? What's the problem with the Control Panel. Are they related to bugs? wacko

Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2016-04-12, 3:09 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:32 PM
khen, most probably this happens because all your CSS is written in one line. Trying breaking it in more lines, it should resolve the issue.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 6:49 AM
khen, you can use css beautifier/formatter if you want a good format in editing your css files then return it to minified version.

Quote khen ()
With Firefox, response is so slow. I can scroll the scrollbar but lags. Same thing happen when hovering the links (buttons) of the Control Panel. So slow response.

And worst with Chrome, it's unresponsive.

I've seen also that my computer will lag if I will make a one line minified css. I don't know what is you're case but I annoyed in that so I decided to leave it as normal style. By the way I only use dual core 2.8 GHZ processor with 2GB RAM. Maybe in higher specs it will not affect (IMO).. I guess.

Added (2016-04-20, 6:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Not just in ucoz only I try it in my Joomla the same things happen.

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Wednesday, 2016-04-20, 6:47 AM
khen

Message # 6 | 2:29 PM
Cyberdasm, thanks for the idea.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Minifying CSS Problem in uCoz
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: