• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Email form is not working on access denied page
Email form is not working on access denied page
Øwãís

Message # 1 | 2:05 PM
Hi Webmasters

I tried putting email form on Access denied page and i used
Code
$MFORM_1$
. But form is not appearing on page. Kindly do the needful how to add form on these page
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:15 PM
Øwãís, please provide the address of your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Øwãís

Message # 3 | 5:19 AM
Thank you Sunny for your quick revert. I recently restored new template for testing but still bug is not fixed. I can use email form properly on pages but not on access denied page on any of my sites. My site url=http://olatrial.at.ua

Added (2016-06-08, 5:19 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Any update on this...?

Post edited by Øwãís - Tuesday, 2016-06-07, 9:55 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 7:48 AM
Øwãís, you are right, email forms don't work on the 'Access denied' page. For now, I can suggest that you simply place a link to another page with the form.
Øwãís

Message # 5 | 8:14 AM
Sunny I got your words but i need on access denied page itself because i designed my site as an like when users will not be able to access any page so they can direct fill the form to contact the admin the use of email form will required only on denied page not on the other pages. So no mean to use it on others pages and now what will be the solution for this and this minor glitch is really disappointed me and this issue will face to so many upcoming users also. So it's my request to fix it soon.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 8:31 AM
Øwãís, what I meant is that you do the following:

- add a link to the 'Access denied' page with any text you need (e.g. Click here to contact the admin)
- create a new page with a contact form specifically for this purpose, hide it from the menu
- link 'Click here to contact the admin' to the created page

So, the only difference from what you initially had mind is that the form won't be displayed directly on the 'Access denied' page but rather will open on a separate page. You don't need to add the form to all pages.

Øwãís

Message # 7 | 9:04 AM
Sunny i know it's possible with separate page and now i am using this method only with lightbox script. But what my point is i wanted to make one page site only all site details should be on same page i don't want to put the links to redirect on another pages check this template which i was trying to use http://olacamp.at.ua. I want this page to be on denied page. But not happening at all
Sunny

Message # 8 | 12:58 PM
Øwãís, I think I have a solution for you. Instead of the form $code$ use the following script to display the form:

Code
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://yoursite.ucoz.com/mail/1/"></script>

Be sure to replace yoursite.ucoz.com with your website's URL, and replace 1 with the ID of the corresponding email form.

Øwãís

Message # 9 | 1:48 PM
Thanks a lot Sunny. I really appreciate for your help finally now the issue is resolved.

Big thanks to you...
Post edited by Øwãís - Wednesday, 2016-06-08, 2:20 PM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Email form is not working on access denied page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: