Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Report offending users script
Report offending users script
Soldierdevil
Message # 1 | 7:51 AM
Hello, is it possible for me to include a script link on a users' profile so other users can report the profile straight to my admin email or inbox within the site?
I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
bigblog
Great & Powerful
Message # 2 | 8:12 AM
Soldierdevil, I'm not sure. This script might work with some modifications: http://ucoztaska.hu/english....-script
trixie took over this account halp
Soldierdevil
Message # 3 | 8:50 AM
bigblog, i can not download the script. Seems the download link is broken
I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
bigblog
Great & Powerful
Message # 4 | 8:55 AM
Soldierdevil, weird, it's working for me. I've attached it here.
Attachments: Anyag_jelentse_.zip(2Kb)

Soldierdevil
Message # 5 | 9:34 AM
bigblog, This code is perfect and have just used it in the file catalog. My question is, is it fully customizable?? Because most entry report scripts were limited on customisation.
bigblog
Great & Powerful
Message # 6 | 11:14 AM
Soldierdevil, yes, the customization is quite easy. While I can't say you can customize absolutely everything on it, I believe this is one of the most customizable entry reporting scripts ever written for uCoz.
Cyberdasm
Message # 7 | 2:50 AM
bigblog, is their a friend request script?
1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
bigblog
Great & Powerful
Message # 8 | 4:07 PM
Cyberdasm, not on my website, but there might be a script like that somewhere.
Soldierdevil
Message # 9 | 4:30 PM
yes, the customization is quite easy. While I can't say you can customize absolutely everything on it, I believe this is one of the most customizable entry reporting scripts ever written for uCoz.

Does this script report to the owner of the entry or the admin??? and if i am to use it to report offending profiles..which code can replace the $USER$ code.

bigblog
Great & Powerful
Message # 10 | 4:37 PM
Soldierdevil, use $USER$ if you want to report the entry to the author of the post. Use the username of an admin (e.g. bigblog) if you want to report it to a specific person.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Report offending users script
Page 1 of 11
Search: