Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » In-text chatbox options? (Display the moderation options next to each chatbox message?)
In-text chatbox options?
NTP

Message # 1 | 1:39 PM
I'm wondering if someone knows a way to have the standard chatbox moderation controls (delete, ip, edit) listed along the user's chat message, so I don't have to constantly have to click the wrench icon. Or even better, being able to purge the chatbox with a command?
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 2:24 PM
NTP, I'm not sure if that's possible, but I'm aware of a purge script I had a few years ago.

Code
<?if($GROUP_ID$==4)?><a href="javascript://"onclick="new _uWnd('del_chat','Purge tag board', 350,130,{alert:1,autosize:0,modal:1,resize:0,nomove:1,max:0,fadespeed:500,align:0,oncontent:function(){del0()}},'<center><div class=\'del_c\'><div class=\'del_dels\'>Removed: 0</div><div class=\'del_num\'>All messages: <span id=\'num\'></span></div><center><div class=\'del_chat\'></div><div class=\'del_time\'></div></center></div><div id=\'del_ok\'>Tag board purged!</div><div id=\'del_error\'>The tag board is empty!</div><div id=\'del_enter\'><input type=\'button\' onclick=\'del1()\' value=\'Start purging\' /></div></center>');">Purge tag board</a>
       <style type="text/css">
       .del_chat {width:300px;height:15px;border:1px solid #666;background:#f2f2f2;margin:10px 0;} /* Progress bar border color and background */
       .delete_chat {height:15px;float:left;} /* Fill the progress bar */
       .delete_chats {padding:1px;background:#c0c0c0;height:13px;} /* style strip progress bar (main color) */
       #del_enter, #del_ok, #del_error, .del_c {margin:10px auto !important;overflow:none;} /* padding for the button and the message about the success / failure */
       #del_ok, #del_error {font-size:15px;} /* size of the text messages about the success / failure */
       #del_ok, #del_error, .del_c {text-align:center;display:none;} /* vyravnianie text messages about the success / failure */
       .del_num {text-align:left;margin-left:14px;} /* style total number of messages in the chat */
       .del_dels {text-align:right;float:right;margin-right:13px;} /* style of deleted messages */
       </style>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/del.js"></script><?endif?>

I have attached del.js.
Attachments: del.js(1Kb)

hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts

i do not work for the company anymore, sorry for the late replies
pfp by Natalie Butler
NTP

Message # 3 | 10:17 PM
Quote bigblog ()
P, I'm not sure if that's possible, but I'm aware of a purge script I had a few years ago.

<?if($GROUP_ID$==4)?><a href="javascript://"onclick="new _uWnd('del_chat','Purge tag board', 350,130,{alert:1,autosize:0,modal:1,resize:0,nomove:1,max:0,fadespeed:500,align:0,oncontent:function(){del0()}},'<center><div class=\'del_c\'><div class=\'del_dels\'>Removed: 0</div><div class=\'del_num\'>All messages: <span id=\'num\'></span></div><center><div class=\'del_chat\'></div><div class=\'del_time\'></div></center></div><div id=\'del_ok\'>Tag board purged!</div><div id=\'del_error\'>The tag board is empty!</div><div id=\'del_enter\'><input type=\'button\' onclick=\'del1()\' value=\'Start purging\' /></div></center>' wink ;">Purge tag board</a>
       <style type="text/css">
       .del_chat {width:300px;height:15px;border:1px solid #666;background:#f2f2f2;margin:10px 0;} /* Progress bar border color and background */
       .delete_chat {height:15px;float:left;} /* Fill the progress bar */
       .delete_chats {padding:1px;background:#c0c0c0;height:13px;} /* style strip progress bar (main color) */
       #del_enter, #del_ok, #del_error, .del_c {margin:10px auto !important;overflow:none;} /* padding for the button and the message about the success / failure */
       #del_ok, #del_error {font-size:15px;} /* size of the text messages about the success / failure */
       #del_ok, #del_error, .del_c {text-align:center;display:none;} /* vyravnianie text messages about the success / failure */
       .del_num {text-align:left;margin-left:14px;} /* style total number of messages in the chat */
       .del_dels {text-align:right;float:right;margin-right:13px;} /* style of deleted messages */
       </style>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/del.js"></script><?endif?>1

I have attached del.js.

That purge function works! Thanks. Do you think it's possible then to do write something like "/purge" into the chatbox, and upon submit, it triggers the function? I would think it possible to replicate the moderation tools into the chatbox itself, but I'm not very good at javascript, so :/

bigblog
*boops*

Message # 4 | 8:18 PM
Quote NTP ()

That purge function works! Thanks. Do you think it's possible then to do write something like "/purge" into the chatbox, and upon submit, it triggers the function? I would think it possible to replicate the moderation tools into the chatbox itself, but I'm not very good at javascript, so :/

Both might be possible with custom scripting, which I can't provide, unfortunately.

hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts

pfp by Natalie Butler
NTP

Message # 5 | 8:46 PM
Quote bigblog ()
Both might be possible with custom scripting, which I can't provide, unfortunately.

Okay, is there a way to calculate the total downloads of a module? Such as the total downloads of all games under /stuff

bigblog
*boops*

Message # 6 | 3:51 PM
NTP, I believe it is possible with PHP and uAPI.

pfp by Natalie Butler
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » In-text chatbox options? (Display the moderation options next to each chatbox message?)
Page 1 of 11
Search: