• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » WebGL? (How to add WebGL app to a webpage?)
WebGL?
truthbomber

Message # 1 | 11:00 AM
Is webGL supported for uCoz sites?
If yes, is there a template for adding WebGL app to a blank page and stretching it to fit the browser window size?
I'm not a JavaScript or CSS programmer although I've managed to build a website for my business by modifying values in CSS and copy pasting JavaScript code, but never writing something from scratch, so I'll need a template.

I know C# and Python but not web programming with them either.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 2:02 PM
Isn't WebGL just a JavaScript API? For rendering 3d and 2d stuff? You can use it on uCoz. The problem here is that most browsers doesn't support it that much. You'll still need to enable it via flags or something. On chrome you can enable it via chrome://flags/
VZ

Message # 3 | 7:05 AM
Quote Eriko ()
Isn't WebGL just a JavaScript API? For rendering 3d and 2d stuff? You can use it on uCoz. The problem here is that most browsers doesn't support it that much. You'll still need to enable it via flags or something. On chrome you can enable it via chrome://flags/

It is.

Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » WebGL? (How to add WebGL app to a webpage?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: