Page 2 of 2«12
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Guide to install Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate (Step by Step Guide)
Guide to install Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate
Cyberdasm
Message # 16 | 11:36 PM
Urs,
Quote Urs ()
There is no dot before underscore (copy paste text) on sslforfree.com AND if you put a dot like this ._acme-challenge the uCoz deletes the dot when you save !

It's my mistake... sorry there's no dot. I forget that I used it during my first attempt... Thank you for your feedback. Just continue without a dot I will amend it soon.

1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
fadly
Message # 17 | 10:42 AM
nice tutor bro... like it
Cyberdasm
Message # 18 | 2:22 AM
Urs, Just save that as your back up. In case you redo your set-up. Such as your domain name expires something like that.
1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
Urs
Message # 19 | 3:42 PM
I did it on namecheap.com using method 3 to attach a uCoz site.

You need there to put as HOST = _acme-challenge without the .www[domain.com]

It takes only 30 minutes for the files to get updated on namecheap.com !

Post edited by Urs - Thursday, 2017-06-22, 6:16 PM
bigblog
yeah, i'm still here
Message # 20 | 11:25 PM
Urs, in Windows you can also open the Command Prompt (Win+R -> type "cmd" -> enter) and use the following command to check if the TXT record has been added:
Code
nslookup -q=TXT _acme-challenge.yourdomain.com

i breathe... sometimes
Staryte
Message # 21 | 3:47 AM
Hellow, I followed all the steps and successfully uploaded manually and after a while the verification was successful too, but when I try to download certificate I get the page with the following information:

"Domain "www.staryte.com" challenge3 failed. Response from "https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/Nsw_6fgdoQDVUHVN2MRyECbImTxdYKXS9NKQ-yb94oQ/1407343403" was: { "type": "dns-01", "status": "invalid", "error": { "type": "urn:acme:error:unauthorized", "detail": "Correct value not found for DNS challenge", "status": 403 }, "uri": "https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/Nsw_6fgdoQDVUHVN2MRyECbImTxdYKXS9NKQ-yb94oQ/1407343403", "token": "-IaJcaNHrZXfz4-nzFvsaYcAQriOU5tRAiG-7dHUTfA", "keyAuthorization": "-IaJcaNHrZXfz4-nzFvsaYcAQriOU5tRAiG-7dHUTfA.ZOyNDgvLpWhnm8EaPchayAnBCJosJPiBpKTzSINhjHw" }"

What is the cause of the problem and how to solve?
Thanks.
bigblog
yeah, i'm still here
Message # 22 | 8:11 AM
Staryte, maybe you rushed it and the DNS updates haven't got applied at the time you requested your certificate. Restart the process and use the command I mentioned in my previous post to check if the DNS settings are correct.
i breathe... sometimes
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Guide to install Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate (Step by Step Guide)
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: