• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » How to enable "Custom URL Set" for users (How to enable "Custom URL Set" for users)
How to enable "Custom URL Set" for users
sicklon

Message # 1 | 11:31 AM
How to enable "Custom URL Set" for users.

The way i know like this:

But the risk to users who are naughty. If they know the URL for EDIT Post or Delete another user. Then it can happen unwanted things.

Is there another way to enable Custom URL set for the user? or a way for rogue users can not edit other user entries.
Attachments: 4413950.jpg (45.0 Kb)
lanh

Message # 2 | 1:23 AM
Quote sicklon ()
But the risk to users who are naughty. If they know the URL for EDIT Post or Delete another user. Then it can happen unwanted things.

Is there another way to enable Custom URL set for the user? or a way for rogue users can not edit other user entries.

I think it is impossible. If you do not grant them permission to edit and remove any entries, they can not remove or edit at all though they have the URL.

Post edited by lanh - Wednesday, 2017-08-16, 2:17 AM
sicklon

Message # 3 | 4:09 AM
lanh, Yes, but users can not set custom URLs.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 1:48 PM
sicklon, at the moment, this is not possible.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » How to enable "Custom URL Set" for users (How to enable "Custom URL Set" for users)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: