• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » My website cant open
My website cant open
Staryte

Message # 1 | 12:29 PM
Why do I receive this message? and the website cant open.. is it blocked? or IP Address issue? please I need your help. and this happened after I added the code for New message notification as shown below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function(){setInterval("jQuery('#timeA').load('# span#timeB');",3000);});</script>

<style type="text/css">.pmnotif {padding:15px;border-radius:8px;font:9pt 'Segoe UI';position:fixed;bottom:20px;right:20px;display:inline-block;background:#222;color:#fff;-webkit-box-shadow:inset 0 0 18px 0 #111;box-shadow:inset 0 0 18px 0 #111;color:#fff;text-shadow: 1px 0 10px #eee;width:250px;} .pmnotif b {margin-bottom:14px;display:block;}</style>

<span id="timeA"><span id="timeB">
<?if($UNREAD_PM$)?><a href="/index/14"><div class="pmnotif"><b>You have $UNREAD_PM$ unread PM<?if($UNREAD_PM$>1)?>s<?endif?>.</b>
Click here to read the messages.</div></a><?endif?>
</span></span>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The website address is http://yahyou.do.am and I use server s26 and http://staryte.com server 57
Attachments: 5582485.png (57.5 Kb)
Post edited by Staryte - Friday, 2017-10-20, 2:37 PM
dariifly

Message # 2 | 8:38 AM
I can enter to your site from here, can you check mine? theokpage.ucoz.com
I cant enter since friday
Not sure, seems problem with the server.
Staryte

Message # 3 | 9:18 AM
dariifly, Thanks a lot for your reply
I have tried opening yours it takes long time to load and nothing is displayed.
Attachments: 4493261.png (35.1 Kb)
dariifly

Message # 4 | 1:32 PM
ok, thank you. I will investigate the problem.
lanh

Message # 5 | 1:37 PM
Gromov

Message # 6 | 8:27 AM
Staryte, both of your websites are working in their regular modes.
Gromov

Message # 7 | 8:30 AM
dariifly, unfortunately, but there was a technical issue on your the s30 server, this is why your website may be inaccessible. But there's nothing to be worry about soon enough your website will be up and running. The restoration process is a little bit to slow, please be patient.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » My website cant open
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: