• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » ad script
ad script
Korijs

Message # 1 | 8:21 AM
Hello. About ~2 weeks ago I found that there is some random ad script in my website when u for example are guests and press on "latest replies in forum", "log in" - there is new window with "click on" ad type. Viewed website source and found this one:

Code
<script type="text/javascript" src="/abnl/?adsdata=kjEIj1U^kXgKL71Z45SKQ;G7k8apZM1ykeLyYWusOx5UjC;eMv7f6p2NEyddF6LeBWk!G599g0NQsxUlmUCI50vWpiQDY8OL12gEsmcCuf0F2CBNuaDyHzmljtJdNUUKITnJ0WAqbAyuXTR2xCURAOjdlz;AnL4FOzfdA5Q9gEsgjTrlHwI!Pp0upbY0rvUznHhtca6QRihcDwNr50pi!ien^zCCvtLhzEio"></script><script type="text/javascript">new Image().src = "//counter.yadro.ru/hit;ucoznet?r"+escape(document.referrer)+((typeof(screen)=="undefined")?"":";s"+screen.width+"*"+screen.height+"*"+(screen.colorDepth?screen.colorDepth:screen.pixelDepth))+";u"+escape(document.URL)+";"+Math.random();</script><script type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">new Image().src = "//counter.yadro.ru/hit;video_dont_show?r"+escape(document.referrer)+((typeof(screen)=="undefined")?"":";s"+screen.width+"*"+screen.height+"*"+(screen.colorDepth?screen.colorDepth:screen.pixelDepth))+";u"+escape(document.URL)+";"+Math.random();</script>

yea, I see that staff is some kind of counter but I don't remember that I had even make any changes in my website codes almost year ago ..

Post edited by Korijs - Tuesday, 2017-12-05, 8:22 AM
Gromov

Message # 2 | 12:13 PM
Korijs, the script you've found is a uCoz one used with ads. If you want it to be removed, an upgrade is the only option.
Korijs

Message # 3 | 1:55 PM
And I thinked "really ucoz could do that, even they got already a few options of ads", but no - there is something new, very, very sad about that. Anyway, thank you for fast reply.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » ad script
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: