• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » [HelperRu] Inserting a choice of extra Thread Icons (A code which will add an option to choose threads icon ...)
[HelperRu] Inserting a choice of extra Thread Icons
Expert1510

Message # 16 | 2:20 AM
Here it is:
Natashko

Message # 17 | 8:13 AM
Expert1510, this script is for png images. And you use images in gif. format. That is why you need to substitute png with gif everywhere in your script.
Expert1510

Message # 18 | 4:39 AM
Quote (Natashko)
Expert1510, this script is for png images. And you use images in gif. format. That is why you need to substitute png with gif everywhere in your script.

OK. So that should be the solution? Thanks a lot. I'll do it later.

Added (2011-10-04, 10:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hey Natashko it seemed to work, but for some reason when it comes out in the recent threads display, its a broken image [X]

Natashko

Message # 19 | 8:56 AM
Expert1510,
Quote (Expert1510)
Hey Natashko it seemed to work, but for some reason when it comes out in the recent threads display, its a broken image [X]

In your File manager there is no picture named poll.png in threadIcons folder. That is why browser can not load it.
Expert1510

Message # 20 | 1:55 AM
I do have them saved as.png files in the threadIcons folder.

How about if I switch all the once to gifs in the scripts? Will that work?
Natashko

Message # 21 | 10:36 AM
Expert1510,
Quote (Expert1510)
I do have them saved as.png files in the threadIcons folder.
How about if I switch all the once to gifs in the scripts? Will that work?

Quote (Natashko)
this script is for png images. And you use images in gif. format. That is why you need to substitute png with gif everywhere in your script.

If you use images in gif. format - substitute png with gif everywhere in your script. If you use the images in png. format - make sure that you use png everywhere in your script.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » [HelperRu] Inserting a choice of extra Thread Icons (A code which will add an option to choose threads icon ...)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: