• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Users community
Users community
Martinio

Message # 1 | 10:28 PM
Hay, I don’t speak very well in english, but I hope you understand me. smile
I want make one user database for to homepages. I see that’s can do in “Users community” but I have one problem. One of my homepages is on one server, another on second.
Have I can get this homepages on one server?
Maybe is another way have I can get one user database for this homepages?
I hope you can help me.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:05 AM
Martinio, after the next update all users of all uCoz sites will belong to one and the same "space", i.e. they we'll be able to log in to other sites without the necessity to register. The principles of managing users will remain the same.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Entigy

Message # 3 | 6:26 PM
ok, we are trying to transfer our site from www.bodescu.ucoz.com to www.realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com and we don not want to make our users sign up again, so we just need to set up a users community between these two sites correct? and, when we do this, will users keep their forum post count?

and another side question, lets say after some time we delete bodescu.ucoz.com, will this cause all of the users to be lost from realhiphop4ever too??

Added (2008-09-28, 12:26 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
no one?

This signature is against forum rules
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:51 AM
Quote (Entigy)
will users keep their forum post count

No, they will be counted separately for each site. But you can manually increase the number of posts for each user.

Quote (Entigy)
lets say after some time we delete bodescu.ucoz.com, will this cause all of the users to be lost from realhiphop4ever too

If realhiphop4ever is the administrator of your community then the users will be saved.

austinarbour

Message # 5 | 3:47 AM
Help please I am trying to make a community out of my 3 sites for my users and I can click accept or decline and a dialog will pop-up asking me if i want to accept and i click ok and the page refreshes and nothing happens
my sites are on the same server
ive looked at all of the other posts but none answered this question sad

Sunny

Message # 6 | 9:54 AM
austinarbour, what do you mean by "nothing happens"? Can you screen it?
austinarbour

Message # 7 | 4:34 AM
sorry the images are so big i have my resolution way up and my internet is being gay and takes forever to upload to my site to link the pictures to
Before

During

After
Attachments: 0643273.png (106.2 Kb) · 6772901.png (117.4 Kb) · 3751754.png (109.1 Kb)

Sunny

Message # 8 | 9:16 AM
austinarbour, I suggest that you try to delete temporary Internet files, try to use another browser. Also check other software on your PC, such as antivirus and firewall.
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Users community
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: