Archive - read only
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » uID Profiles (Ex uNet) (Historical (Archived))
uID Profiles (Ex uNet)
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:22 PM
uID is a global profile system provided for users of uCoz services. Providing several great features users can create a single page professional looking profile to share with their friends, colleagues, and business partners.

uID profiles can be easily edited, managed, and both deleted and restored via the uID.me website.

Deleting Your uID Account

uID accounts can be deleted through the uID.me profile.

1. Open uID.me and Log In using your email and password combination:

2. Select Menu > Settings > Delete Profile as shown below.

Removing Your uID Account Means:
  • All information about you will be deleted,& the uID profile will become inaccessible.
  • You will not be able to log in with your uID account to websites with uID sign-in method.
  • Your e-mail will become available for a new registration.
  • Your websites will be detached from the account, but will not be deleted.

In case you change your mind we will store some information about you during 30 days so that you were able to restore your account with the minimum loss (via the registration form at the uID home page: www.guid.uid.me).

3. If you understand the consequences of deleting your uID account, type in Administrative Password and Answer To The Secret Question.

4. Click Delete Profile.

Restoring Your uID Account

In order to restore your account, you need to:
  • Go to Sign in page.
  • Press Restore the profile:

Type in the e-mail address of the removed uID profile in the field "E-mail" and press Send button:

In a new window select the profile for the restoration and specify its password there:

Click Restore the profile button.
BraziluCoz

Message # 16 | 1:27 PM
No. I transfer the site to another account and delete uNet. And deleted the old account uNet and users and passwords do not enter.

users account that deletei.

Hello! I am Ennio Sousa
Sunny

Message # 17 | 1:27 PM
BraziluCoz, if you deleted a uNet account you can restore it with minimum losses within 30 days.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
vzstoni

Message # 18 | 1:27 PM
Hello everybody,

I need help-- I forgot my webtop's current administrative password, and I don't know how I can see it,
I hope you will help me sad sad

Sunny

Message # 19 | 1:27 PM
vzstoni, asking one and the same question in several threads is against forum rules.

Use http://www.unet.com/remind/

vzstoni

Message # 20 | 1:28 PM
Sunny, I am sorry, but I need it sad
Quote (Sunny)
asking one and the same question in several threads is against forum rules.
dravenking

Message # 21 | 1:28 PM
hello.. im new here and need help. im doing a website and i have all the info completed sofar.
but for mu unet account i have all the info added but when i click on the photo,blog or even the add or message tab it says under construction.. how do i fix this. what do i need to do???? would love the help.
Tommy

Message # 22 | 1:28 PM
You can't do anything. Those features are still under construction. Simply wait. Once uCoz team finished creating the features you can use them.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
dravenking

Message # 23 | 1:28 PM
ok thanks for the help..i thought it was something i was no doing.... thanks again tommy.
FlyAsTheSky

Message # 24 | 1:28 PM
im trying to switch my registration from just unet to local users i know how to do it but my site isnt saving it even though it shows it does. is there a problem with the updated version?
Dartz

Message # 25 | 1:28 PM
I don't see problem - http://www.magesinc.ucoz.com/index/3 Works just fine.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
FlyAsTheSky

Message # 26 | 1:29 PM
its not mages inc that is the problem it is www.guardiansgaia.ucoz.com

and the problem is that my control panal isnt saving properly i switch it but a blue box pops up with no writing in it when i switch it to local users. then i go down and click save and it has the green check but nothing changes. im guessing the blue box is suppose to say something but with ucoz's updated version it isnt showing me anything when it should so therefore im not able to change it properly

Post edited by FlyAsTheSky - Saturday, 2010-03-20, 2:18 AM
Dartz

Message # 27 | 1:29 PM
FlyAsTheSky, http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-9877-1
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
FlyAsTheSky

Message # 28 | 1:29 PM
thanks dartz
$$_Admins

Message # 29 | 1:29 PM
so if you do a search for website owners, there is a way for people to see my billing info and personal info there. I don't want that. is there a way to hide it?
Sunny

Message # 30 | 1:29 PM
$$_Admins, please provide an example of what info you want to hide. You can limit access to your uNet profile info via your Webtop -> U -> Settings -> Profile settings.
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » uID Profiles (Ex uNet) (Historical (Archived))
Search: