• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Secret question and answer (forgot, can't change)
Secret question and answer
Moonchill

Message # 1 | 12:33 PM
Why do I not have to fill in my old secret question before I can change it? I mean, whats the point atm of asking the secret question when one wants to change the e-mail and the PW if I can simply look at the secret question awnser in "Change the secret awnser"?
Sh4d0W

Message # 2 | 12:40 PM
Moonchill,
if you want change your secret question log in and up in bar is security > click on it and choose > change secret question ..

--> Nokia - Confusing People <--
deyuboy

Message # 3 | 0:11 AM
i own a site with your service and now i wanna to pass at paid services ... but i have 2 problemes..

when i start the site i didnt pay attention on security question ... now i cant remember it and my email that i have registred with it i cant acces it anymore...

how can i resolve this problem ... now my site has almost 2k visitators per day and i wanna pass to paid services.

please help me !
i own the user and password to my site but i need to resolve the secret question and email.

hehe
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:09 PM
You can change your e-mail through Control Panel if you can't access the previous one. As for the secret question - you should write to the Technical Support through Control Panel.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
deyuboy

Message # 5 | 2:28 PM
if i change the email address wont they send a verification code to the last email ?

as for the secret question .. ill write them

hehe
Seth

Message # 6 | 7:47 PM
I tried changing it in the control panel where it says "change secret question" but it doesn't let me:

Code
You account exists longer than 21 days, so you can replace secret question only if your current IP-address matches first 3 octets of registration IP (e.g. xxx.xxx.xxx.abc=xxx.xxx.xxx.bca).
Registrational IP:    88.7.129.75
Current IP:    83.57.26.197

How can I change it??

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish)

Post edited by Seth - Sunday, 2008-02-10, 7:54 PM
Sunny

Message # 7 | 2:13 PM
Secret question may be changed only from registration IP. If you have dynamic IP then sorry. The system WARNED you to REMEMBER the secret answer.
xtremlaur

Message # 8 | 6:24 PM

how exchange secret question and secret answer that you forgot
Armaros

Message # 9 | 7:26 PM
xtremlaur

Message # 10 | 7:31 PM
and if more than 3 months?
gwyder

Message # 11 | 1:26 AM
Well if you're using a site for more then a 3 months you should really know all the Q and other stuff you need about it.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
~ Douglas Adams
Sunny

Message # 12 | 9:01 AM
Quote (xtremlaur)
and if more than 3 months?

Then it's not possible to change the secret question and answer. The system warned you to remember them.

uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Secret question and answer (forgot, can't change)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: