• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Submission of emails (send emails once a week, auto redirection)
Submission of emails
Genius

Message # 1 | 9:12 AM
Hey, I have a question. Is there any possibility to freeze the submit button in e-mail forms if you have already send it?

Code
<tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><br><input value="Submit" type="submit"></td></tr>

For example, once a week? So if you send in it will be inactive. happy

Take a deap breath..
Vanofuture

Message # 2 | 4:23 PM
Cookies...
I'm from Russia, sorry for my english.
If I helped you give me a respect.
Genius

Message # 3 | 12:47 PM
Is this possible whit Ucoz?
Take a deap breath..
Kron_old

Message # 4 | 9:17 AM
Quote (Genius)
Is this possible whit Ucoz?

yes it is.

but you have to know JavaScript.

After successful submission the system starts undefined JS function "addSuccess()". You must create this function with any actions you need (e.g. set cookies). When email form is shown, you must start another JS script (after email form) and check the cookies existence.

It's very simple if you have some skills in JavaScript.

Genius

Message # 5 | 2:45 PM
Thank you. I think I probably will contact you because JS is not my strongest side.
Take a deap breath..
Post edited by Genius - Wednesday, 2008-04-16, 2:47 PM
august

Message # 6 | 1:56 PM
Does anyone know which command would help to close a page for filling a form; for e.g contact us

I set Contact us form to a new page by target; however, after filling the form, it stands as it is. I would like it close automatically cool

Thank you.

Armaros

Message # 7 | 2:49 PM
Close? Like redirects to fist page again?
august

Message # 8 | 1:25 AM
Yes, either the main page or any other page cry but do not click on any link to get it happy
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Submission of emails (send emails once a week, auto redirection)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: