• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Order fields managament (WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO THE PRODUCT!)
Order fields managament
Heartbrake

Message # 1 | 0:11 AM
Hi!

I'm having a huge problem with the E-Shop downloadable FILE ITEMS. People can't find a link to download the product and don't even get a link by the system by enail.

Like, WTF?!

How does this thing work and how does one make the customers that buy download the product?

The status in my PaPal appears as "CHANGE STATUS TO SHIPPED" but this is NOT supposed to be a shipped product, it is a downloadable one, what I do with this?

I want it to be fully downloadable.

Post edited by Heartbrake - Thursday, 2011-06-09, 0:15 AM
Natashko

Message # 2 | 3:38 PM
Heartbrake, first of all go to CP->E-shop->Order fields management. Make sure that the field ”E-mail” is added and it is mandatory.
Then go to CP->Design->Design management->Order page. Make sure that the code
Code
<?$DIGITAL_GOODS$(pattern,separator)?>
is there. If it is not, either restore the default template or embed the code.
Heartbrake

Message # 3 | 2:22 AM
Quote (Natashko)
first of all go to CP->E-shop->Order fields management. Make sure that the field ”E-mail” is added and it is mandatory.

The email order field is not there in the orders field management... Can you post a screen shot or something on how it is supposed to look or something so I can add it myself?

I also don't see the following:
<?$DIGITAL_GOODS$(pattern,separator)?>
In the default template.

Post edited by Heartbrake - Friday, 2011-06-17, 3:15 AM
Natashko

Message # 4 | 8:57 AM
Heartbrake,
Quote (Heartbrake)
The email order field is not there in the orders field management... Can you post a screen shot or something on how it is supposed to look or something so I can add it myself?

go to CP->E-shop->Order fields management->Additional fields of the order form->Add new field->make sure that the "Field type:" is email and checkbox "Required field" is tagged->Save.
Quote (Heartbrake)
I also don't see the following:

In the default template.

Quote (Natashko)
If it is not, either restore the default template or embed the code.
Attachments: 0249590.png (14.5 Kb)
Heartbrake

Message # 5 | 11:36 PM
I keep trying to buy something from my shop, but when I do, I get this messege from the PayPal interface:

"You are logging into the account of the seller for this purchase. Please change your login information and try again."

And it keeps giving me the same thing no matter what I use to log in to PayPal to pay.

Natashko

Message # 6 | 9:25 AM
Heartbrake,
Quote (Heartbrake)

"You are logging into the account of the seller for this purchase. Please change your login information and try again."

I suggest you create another account (besides the one that you have now as the website owner, test account) and try to login with its login data. That has to work.
Before doing so, make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser
Hope

Message # 7 | 9:35 AM
Hi,

I would like to know if I sell file items on E-shop, after purchased, will the customer receive a link to download the file or they will login and go back to the e-shop to download the file?

Will there be limitations that they can download the file for once only?
Natashko

Message # 8 | 10:19 AM
Hope, when you add items to E-shop, you may select "File item" as the Item type. And then upload the file you want to sell. After the client pays for this file he/she receives download link to download this file. you may set the number of downloads as well as the validity period of this link.
Hope

Message # 9 | 10:22 AM
Where can I the number of downloads as well as the validity period of this link?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natashko

Message # 10 | 10:30 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Where can I the number of downloads as well as the validity period of this link?

Go to CP->E-shop » Module settings->Maximum allowable number of download attempts for an electronic item:
The number of hours during which download links for a purchased item of the type "file" will be available till the first download attempt:
The number of minutes, starting from the moment of the first download, during which the link will be still active:
Hope

Message # 11 | 10:41 AM
Maximum allowable number of download attempts for an electronic item: Does it refer to each purchased order but not the total no. of allowed download of each file?

Will the download links linking to the file manager? I didn't allow users to get access to file manager.
Natashko

Message # 12 | 12:56 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Does it refer to each purchased order but not the total no. of allowed download of each file?

Yes, it does.
Quote (Hope)
Will the download links linking to the file manager?

No.
DesignerMind

Message # 13 | 5:48 AM
Glad I ran into this post. I've just finished my site and have my PayPal account all ready to receive payment if someone chooses to pay with a credit or a debit card. But what do I need to to get the button on my site, so that they rolled to the PayPal secure page when they pay their money?

In one of the modules, I have the opition for PayPal selected, but beyond that I'm stomped. Is there a certain place I can write in or paste the code or do I change something with the existing code to pull this off. I did a test buy, and it only came to my email of course. Also, I choose the option for a credit/debit payment, but it shows a "cash payment." I need help!
Good

Message # 14 | 8:36 AM
I have some files over 300 MB. Could I upload a file to another hosting then I put the link to the file item? Is that possible? Thanks!

Added (2014-01-15, 2:36 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I would like to have a more question.

How can user receive the download link?

- When we change invoiced status to "PAID"
- Or when the user complete payment at PAYPAL or any other payment method?

Thanks!

Sunny

Message # 15 | 1:46 PM
Quote Good ()
I have some files over 300 MB. Could I upload a file to another hosting then I put the link to the file item? Is that possible? Thanks!

I'm afraid it is not possible. Files can be only uploaded to File Manager.

Quote Good ()
How can user receive the download link?

- When we change invoiced status to "PAID"
- Or when the user complete payment at PAYPAL or any other payment method?

A user receives a download link automatically after the payment.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Order fields managament (WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO THE PRODUCT!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: