• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Price list (Processing of .xls price list)
Price list
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:49 PM
  • The system can be adjusted to all types of price lists. There is no standard format for a price list. It is random.
  • Do you create price lists before uploading them to the website? What's the point? Everything is set up so you will use the price list of your vendor (supplier), adjust configurator and update the E-shop items in one mouse-click.
  • Upload items from all configured worksheets” button will appear only after you specify the value of incoming price. “Price” parameter is an optional one. It means that if the purchasing price as well as the selling price is indicated in your price list, you may just specify the “Price” parameter without using pricing matrices. In case the selling price is indicated in your price list, specify it as incoming one as well. Use markup matrix with value field “1” for the whole price range. But keep in mind that the shop will not be able to calculate your “profit” then.
  • You need to divide your price list into categories with items. And then you may arrange these categories in any hierarchy or change their names in Categories management. This needs to be done once. It will not effect further price updates. It means that if a new item will appear in a category from a price list, it will be in the same category after the update in spite of category's changes.

• Create the price list you need in Microsoft Excel. I did it like this:
  • Save it in .xls 97-2004 format
  • Go to Control panel->E-shop->Processing of .xls price list
  • Set the configuration. I did it like this:
    Incoming price is a mandatory field. If you haven't created the following category before, it would be created automatically
  • Click “Upload items from all configured worksheets
  • Do not forget to click “Save current configuration” as well
  • Further updates can be easily done via editing .xls file

This video tutorial might be useful:

Author: Aleksandr Gutsan
Attachments: 6662942.png (30.8 Kb) · 6639140.png (47.7 Kb)
Hope

Message # 2 | 12:49 PM
How can I upload excel/.csv files to E-shop? I want to import the data at once.

Is there a template to fill in, so once upload the file, the data will match automatically?
Natashko

Message # 3 | 12:49 PM
Hope, I suggest you use CP->Main » E-shop » Processing of .xls price list. Upload your excel files create new configuration. It will allow you to import the data at once.
Hope

Message # 4 | 12:50 PM
Yes, I found this at CP, however, I don't quite understand how does this work. How to set each item? Is it a mass import?

Added (2011-07-11, 5:41 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Can anyone help?

Natashko

Message # 5 | 12:50 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Is it a mass import?

Yes, in a way. I believe this video must be helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrh5w0F-6rw I will come up with a tutorial on price lists soon as well.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Price list (Processing of .xls price list)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: