uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Pricing matrices (Markup and Discount system matrix)
Pricing matrices
Natashko

Message # 1 | 2:39 PM
There is a Default price matrix on each uCoz website. Of course, E-shop module should be installed on the website to be able to see it. You can find it in Control panel->E-shop->Pricing matrices

1. “Rename”. You can rename the Default price matrix with the help of this button. Just click on it->change the name->and click the green check mark to save changes.
2. “Remove”. Default price matrix can also be removed by clicking this button.
3. “From”. You type in the initial (the lowest) price here.
4. “To”. You type in the final (the highest) price here.
5. “Markup type”. Select the markup type for the indicated price range here. It can be either “Fixed” or “Percentage of price”. “Value” field depends on what you select here. If you select “Fixed” markup type – the markup value will be calculated in c.u. And if “Percentage of price” - in percent (the percent of the total cost of items in the cart).
6. “Value”. This is the field where you type in the markup (for delivery for example) either in percent or c.u.
7. “Delete line”. You can delete the lines of the Default price matrix by clicking this button.
8. “Add line”. You may also add lines to the Default price matrix by clicking this button.
Do not forget to click “Save” at the bottom after making changes to the Default price matrix.

You might as well add your own Pricing matrix. It can be done in Control panel->E-shop->Pricing matrices->Add rule->click the green check mark to save changes. After doing so you will see the same form, that has been discussed above.

However, there is on option that differs Pricing matrix created by you from the Default price matrix. With the help of this button (“Use as the default rule”) you can substitute the Default price matrix with your own.

Discount system matrix has the same fields. The only difference is “Value” field. This is the field where you type in the discount (either in percent or c.u).

Note! To be able to continue with markup or discount settings, you need to have Delivery methods set up.
So let's go to Delivery methods settings in Control panel->E-shop->Payment and delivery methods, currencies and rates.

Check the box “Use delivery pricing module” and select “Calculation by matrix” in the drop-down menu.
Click [ Module settings ] afterwords. Select the created by you matrix in the drop-down list and click “Save”.

lanh

Message # 16 | 2:39 PM
But how can I interfere the code in checkout section.

I would like to add the delivery price such as

If customer chooses delivering by post office, the price will depend on the weight of goods.
If customer chooses delivering by EMS, the price will depend on the weight of goods and add 1 USD . How can I do this ?

I can not interfere with this code. I can not use operator here.
$DELIVERY_LIST$
$PAYMENT_LIST$

Dartz

Message # 17 | 2:39 PM
davidyeow94, then...

Quote (Sunny)
show me screenshots of your pricing matrices and delivery module settings.

...instead of talking.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Sunny

Message # 18 | 2:39 PM
Quote (davidyeow94)
I have a question. Can I change the price range as goods' quantity?

I don't think so.

Quote (davidyeow94)
Because my goods want to be sum when quantity increasing.

What exactly do you want to do?

P.S. Read my signature:

Quote (Sunny)
I'm not "man", "sir" or whatever. I'm female!

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 19 | 2:39 PM
Quote (coatham)
they can get a code to discount there next online order

uCoz E-shop has the discount system but doesn't have this very feature.

Natashko

Message # 20 | 2:39 PM
Hope, all the video tutorials that we have are here: http://video.ucoz.com/ Regular tutorials are on this forum. But as you can see, there isn't such at present.
chicindulgences

Message # 21 | 2:40 PM
It's working now! smile But now the problem is, when I select that option "Number of orders" or something like that, no matter how many items is in the shopping cart, the delivery is only charged 1 time. Not per item.
davidyeow94

Message # 22 | 2:40 PM
Quote (Sunny)
I'm not "man", "sir" or whatever. I'm female!

opps~ sorry for that. please forgive me =X

Quote (Sunny)
What exactly do you want to do?

I want the delivery rate will be added when the quantity of goods increased.

Eg. Delivery fees
1-3 of goods = $6.00
4-6 of goods = $8.50
7+ of goods = $1.00+ per good

That's what i want. Hope you can help me out happy

Added (2010-04-09, 8:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Anybody can help me please.

My school PPS community
Check it out
Post edited by davidyeow94 - Friday, 2010-04-09, 2:32 PM
Sunny

Message # 23 | 2:40 PM
chicindulgences, but all subsequent items in your shop have lower delivery rate, therefore it is even good for your shop, isn't it? smile Anyway I need to see your e-shop settings.
Sunny

Message # 24 | 2:40 PM
davidyeow94, create a pricing matrix with the specified parameters (as for the last item - $1 per item - I am afraid it is not possible). Then go to delivery methods -> Module settings -> mark "number of order items" and select the necessary pricing matrix in the drop-down menu.
chicindulgences

Message # 25 | 2:40 PM
What I meant was, if I have 2 items in my shopping cart & I wish to check out.

Item A.
Item B.

Total price for A+B = $15.
Delivery rate ($2.50 per item), but what came out was $2.50 even when I have 2 items in my shopping cart.

How do I show you the settings?
Which part do I need to show you?

Also, is it able to make my page selection in the bottom middle instead of bottom right?
As the numbers are just too small, I'm afraid my shoppers can't see.

davidyeow94

Message # 26 | 2:40 PM
I did it as well already. Thanks again =)
My school PPS community
Check it out
Sunny

Message # 27 | 2:40 PM
Quote (chicindulgences)
How do I show you the settings?
Which part do I need to show you?

Make screenshots of your delivery pricing matrices and of delivery module settings.

Quote (chicindulgences)
Also, is it able to make my page selection in the bottom middle instead of bottom right?

Do you mean page switchers? Find $PAGE_SELECTOR$ in Goods catalog template and add the necessary parameters.

coatham

Message # 28 | 2:40 PM
Hey,

How do i make this:

1st Class Mail will cost: 2.50
2nd Class Mail will cost: 2.20

How would i set up this in the Matices?

Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
Natashko

Message # 29 | 2:40 PM
coatham, go to CP->Main » E-shop » Payment and delivery methods, currencies and rates->Add 2 different delivery methods with the fixed price
coatham

Message # 30 | 2:41 PM
Natashko, Where do i do this fixed price?

Here are the screenshots:

Screen Shot 1:

Screen Shot 2:

Attachments: 3181689.png (18.9 Kb) · 5758372.png (12.7 Kb)

Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Pricing matrices (Markup and Discount system matrix)
Search: