• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » How automatically removove the product from E Shop (atomatically remove the product from E Shop after purchase)
How automatically removove the product from E Shop
cro-ipbox

Message # 1 | 10:54 PM
How automatically removove the product from E Shop when a customer clicks on the "Submit the order" ????
Thanks

Attachments: 3967309.jpg (8.1 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 2 | 9:16 AM
cro-ipbox,
Quote (cro-ipbox)
How automatically removove the product from E Shop when a customer clicks on the "Submit the order" ????

Go to CP->E-shop->Module settings->check the box "Keep record of the stock in trade in the field $STOCK$"->Subtract purchased items from goods in stock at the moment of->select "order submission"->Save
cro-ipbox

Message # 3 | 12:37 PM
ok thanks smile

and what would mean"Allow to submit in orders out-of-stock items:"
Natashko

Message # 4 | 12:44 PM
cro-ipbox,
Quote (cro-ipbox)
and what would mean"Allow to submit in orders out-of-stock items:"

This option allows to order the goods with “0” stock value. See more about it here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/40-14354-1
cro-ipbox

Message # 5 | 3:05 PM
I set:
Go to CP->E-shop->Module settings->check the box "Keep record of the stock in trade in the field $STOCK$"->Subtract purchased items from goods in stock at the moment of->select "order submission"->Save
but when I click on buy tell me this:
"To submit the order, you should delete all items that are not in stock (they are set off in another color)"

Attachments: 7772386.jpg (11.4 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 6 | 3:27 PM
cro-ipbox, you have nothing in stock now. You need to have some items there to have goods in stock to subtract from. To put items in stock go to CP->E-shop » Goods management->Adjustment of fields option ->In stock->Apply->set the number of items in stock
Attachments: 5385959.png (0.7 Kb)
cro-ipbox

Message # 7 | 3:58 PM
Ok now everything is working properly
smile
cro-ipbox

Message # 8 | 4:33 PM
hej can I removed this from my Eshop website automatically :

when a customer clicks on the "Submit the order" --- > number of items in stock is 0

I ask because the product remains on the website although it is stock is 0
Attachments: 1940456.jpg (14.4 Kb)
Post edited by cro-ipbox - Wednesday, 2011-10-19, 4:34 PM
Natashko

Message # 9 | 3:50 PM
cro-ipbox, unfortunately, this feature is ot available at present. It will be added in one of the E-shop updates. In the meantime you may use conditional operators. See more about them here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-471-1#36483
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » How automatically removove the product from E Shop (atomatically remove the product from E Shop after purchase)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: