• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » E-Shop Products (Need Help With Some E-Shop)
E-Shop Products
Sideways

Message # 1 | 1:04 PM
Hi,I am Going To Buy E-Shop With Package Soon And Want To Know Couple Of Things That I Don't Get.
My Question Is About Products Adding/Delivering
So People Can Pay For Products With Different Payment Methods And Money Will Be Transferred To By Credit Card Right?
And So
If I want to add product i want to know how it works:
For Example I want to add shirts or something.Do I need to own that product or i just can put via different company or whatever .I understand it work like this:
For example:I put TV from lets say Samsung to my website and people by via my website so money transferred to Samsung or whatever and I get percentage for selling it and i get it because people buy via my website.
and about delivery.
Who will delivery it?Do i need to pay money to deliver it to someone or it will do by other way?
So please help me to understand how it works with products and it deliveries.
Thanks SideWaysET
PixelKhaos

Message # 2 | 2:28 PM
You should own it, or state otherwise on your site.
And I believe the most smooth way if you're the second hand retailer, is to get the order+money, then buy the item and you ship it.
(You can charge for the shipping with the order, beforehand).

Though, this is not a safe way, customers mostly won't like it, so I suggest selling only things you can ship in a short matter of time or have in stock.

It is not a good idea to automaticly transfer money to the company owning the item, and demanding a percentage, don't do that.

I run my own webshop, and I only sell things that my own company manufactures and ships ourselves via priority mail.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Sideways

Message # 3 | 11:51 PM
Quote (Acid)
Acid

Thanks Acid For Your Help.
Now I get this.Yes I own my company too virtual and i make products too like videos/movies ,logos and more.
so i will sell it only
But I think Partnerships with Companies Like Samsung Or Other Will Be Good ,I wish ,I need to have good company to gain that.I will try to make it really good.
Thanks For Your Help
PixelKhaos

Message # 4 | 9:07 AM
Sideways, Virtual goods is easy to sell, so that's a good plan.
I don't know if there is any good way for partnering your uCoz shop with any other company, so I can't tell you anything about it.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Post edited by Acid - Tuesday, 2012-04-17, 2:39 PM
Sideways

Message # 5 | 12:33 PM
Quote (Acid)
Acid

Thanks For Your Help uCoz Is BEST
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » E-Shop Products (Need Help With Some E-Shop)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: