• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Eshop Module (Implementing shoping cart and checkout)
Eshop Module
Sunny

Message # 16 | 8:20 AM
neelu, this is probably because you are currently using the sandbox mode. In case of an actual payment there will be the link to your shop.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
neelu

Message # 17 | 8:14 AM
Ohhh, OK, i have not tried that yet.
OK, now i have another question.
Can u please let me know when this 2checkout option will be available for credit/debit card payment in India.
If u let me know any no. of days after which it will be available, It will be so helpful
Thanks
Raver

Message # 18 | 7:25 PM
neelu, we cannot tell you this precisely but we can give some estimations (around the end of summer/beginning of autumn max), an extended ability to receive payments from customers by Bank Cards will be introduced (Currently available with LiqPay but the coverage is smaller). Most certainly it will be compatible with Indian users, as 2checkout works well for our own services.
neelu

Message # 19 | 4:05 PM
Hello.
1. I want some parts of my first/second container to be present in eshop module only. But I go to change the setting in builder for that , I dont find eshop module in "display in module". How can i make it happen,

My site url: saptarshibooks.ucoz.com

2. There are items at my eshop whose price is even less than $2 for which i want to use cash on receipt option only. I dont want to use "pay using credit/debit card or paypal" for this(items with price less than $2).
How can it be done.

Thanks

Added (2014-07-10, 10:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Why no body responding. Please answer. This is important for shop module

Raver

Message # 20 | 5:43 PM
neelu, please contact uCoz's Technical Support from the Control Panel of your website (CP -> Help -> Technical Support (select E-shop module) and write down the same question!
neelu

Message # 21 | 3:37 PM
In eshop module, when user is checking out, I have given him/her the option to signup automatically.
The signup checkbox is given which can be checked/unchecked.
The default is checked
But when an already registered user does checkout, he/she gets registered again with some other username automatically.
(The registered user checks out as guest and the signup option remains checked)

Can I avoid re-registeration of an already registered user?
How it can be done? Please guide.
Thanks
Sunny

Message # 22 | 8:39 AM
neelu, it appears that there is a bug in this feature on websites with local users - if a user with the same e-mail address already exists, a new user must not be created. The issue has been forwarded to the developers.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Eshop Module (Implementing shoping cart and checkout)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: