uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Bugs and Errors (If you found a bug or an error - Report here!)
Bugs and Errors
CoffeeCone

Message # 46 | 3:29 PM
Quote (Lucky3819)
I have a problem with price of my E-SHOP.

I put a high price on product, exemple: 310000000
and this price is transformed into 100000000.

what can I do to get the price fixed?

Thanks!

It might be a system limit. By the price that you indicated, nobody would want a 3rd party system like uCoz to handle their 310 million transaction. wink

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Animorph

Message # 47 | 3:34 PM
Lucky3819, as i said through PM i will contact you if i get more information about the E-shop his limitations
To busy building a passive income online ;)
LucasLisboa

Message # 48 | 4:24 PM
Ok thx
I have a problem with price of my E-SHOP.

I put a high price on product, exemple: 310000000
and this price is transformed into 100000000.

what can I do to get the price fixed?

Thanks!

Animorph, I changed my nick to LucasLisboa

Post edited by LucasLisboa - Sunday, 2011-01-02, 4:43 PM
Animorph

Message # 49 | 6:16 PM
LucasLisboa, e-shop developer says that there is limitation for the prise: 8 digits before comma and 2 digits after
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 50 | 4:03 PM
LucasLisboa, the maximum price value is 100000000. You have exceeded it. That is why your were corrected. Just enter the number within 100000000 and the price value will not change.
CoffeeCone

Message # 51 | 4:24 AM
Uploading executable (.exe) files seem to be a one-way process. I can upload .exe files via File Manager but I can't download it. Whenever I try to download a .exe file I uploaded, I keep getting a 404 error.

Attachments: 2416978.png (97.8 Kb)

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Natashko

Message # 52 | 3:03 PM
shadowslash, it is not a bug. We have checked it. It has to be a mistake at your end. Maybe the way to the file is indicated wrong.
CoffeeCone

Message # 53 | 3:14 PM
Quote (Natashko)
shadowslash, it is not a bug. We have checked it. It has to be a mistake at your end. Maybe the way to the file is indicated wrong.

Here's a video showing how I uploaded a .exe file, fail to download it, renamed it to a .zip to confirm, then successfully downloaded once renamed to a .zip file. That's where I base my statement that I cannot download .exe files hosted on uCoz.

interout

Message # 54 | 12:49 PM
Hello all...
There is my problem then i done Check out

Amount to be paid by the selected method....
Контактный телефон:
Адрес доставки:

How to change in English?

My site http://evelina.do.am/
Attachments: 0340422.jpg (26.5 Kb)

-----------------------------------------
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 55 | 1:49 PM
interout, to change these fields into English open Control Panel > E-Shop > Order fields management. From there edit the fields to double check they are in English and Save the setting. This should change them into English.

A bug report has also been forwarded to tech regarding them originally remaining in Russian. smile

NB: Can you please also change your signature. "Loud" animations are not permitted under the current rules. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
interout

Message # 56 | 10:23 PM
Paradox, Thanks Working 100% now smile biggrin biggrin biggrin
-----------------------------------------
Post edited by interout - Thursday, 2012-10-04, 10:39 PM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Bugs and Errors (If you found a bug or an error - Report here!)
Search: