Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz ad banner (How to remove it)
uCoz ad banner
Natashko

Message # 1 | 11:57 AM
1. Is it possible to remove the uCoz ad banner from the website?

Of course, it is possible. Removal of the ad banner is a paid service that is included into all paid plans starting from the Basic one. To disable it:

1. Go to your website's Control Panel -> Top bar -> $ Paid services -> Paid services.

2. Select any plan except the Minimal one (it does not include removal of the ad banner) and the period for which you want to buy it.

3. Click Buy and follow further system instructions.

P.S. Hiding of the required uCoz ad banner is a serious violation of the uCoz Terms of Use that leads to blocking of your website!

2. Is it possible to set a color scheme of the built-in ad banner?

Unfortunately, it is not possible at present. Though, it is possible to set a banner position (left or right). To do so go to Control Panel -> uCoz banner and copyright adjustment -> Banner position, select a position and click Save.

3. I have found a website that violates the uCoz Terms of Use.

Please forward this information to the uCoz Abuse Team by means of the following form (at the bottom of the page): http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

4. I have just created a website and there is no ad banner there. What should I do? Will my site be blocked?

The uCoz ad banner is not displayed on new websites for the first 10 days. It will appear when this period is over, do not worry. Of course, your website is not going to be blocked for that.
ComputerMasterMind

Message # 31 | 12:00 PM
starbright,

if your website is new.. then i think thats probably why.. because it took a while for it to get on my site too..

Armaros

Message # 32 | 12:00 PM
Quote (starbright)
Anyway, I noticed that the Ucoz bar with the "progressive new site creator" and "create a site" was not there. I didn't take out the code for it, but it got me wondering if I can now take away the bar for free without penalties. Can I?
No, it's not possible to do that.
junex

Message # 33 | 12:01 PM
I think that bar can affect the look of the site...its better to put alternative way like flash banner or something that looks good and thats also the reason why two of our newly build site here in ucoz was deleted because of that bar all of the members dont like the bar on the top.....hope admin will appriciate for our concern biggrin biggrin biggrin
ComputerMasterMind

Message # 34 | 12:01 PM
junex,

if ucoz makes the ads how the users want them then nobody is going to pay for the banner removal.. meaning they will win no money... and plus i dont mind the banner that much.. happy

irshad

Message # 35 | 12:01 PM
Is there anyway to change the look of banner ad.
If so please tell me how. megaphone
Armaros

Message # 36 | 12:01 PM
Not form, but colour: Control Panel -> Settings -> Ad Banner customization.
omiko

Message # 37 | 12:01 PM
hello.

can i to delete ucoz banner without money ?

Angel7

Message # 38 | 12:01 PM
omiko, it's impossible.
uCoz rocks <3
omiko

Message # 39 | 12:02 PM
Angel7, someone has deleted that banner with html code and may i delete with that code?
Angel7

Message # 40 | 12:02 PM
omiko, you may try biggrin
but did you actually read terms of use? It's not allowed.

uCoz rocks <3
Pilot

Message # 41 | 12:02 PM
Unless you want your website to be suspended, I strongly suggest you do not use any codes to hide the uCoz copyright banners...
omiko

Message # 42 | 12:02 PM
Rake, Angel7, Okey Thanks for answers. i asked this questation because one man was offer me to delete my site copyright banner with some html code in return for his banner in my site. i don't prevent this copyright banner
Angel7

Message # 43 | 12:02 PM
omiko, he's a fraud. You should contact administration and let them know about him and his site.
uCoz rocks <3
Post edited by Angel7 - Friday, 2009-07-10, 4:41 PM
Omar

Message # 44 | 12:02 PM
hello

soon i need to delete my site Banner adjustment and i don't know how use webmoney. can i to pay the money differently? i have Georgian Emoney Sistem (http://emoney.ge)

Sunny

Message # 45 | 12:03 PM
Omar, I am afraid this won't be possible. Webmoney is not difficult to use.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz ad banner (How to remove it)
Search: