Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz ad banner (How to remove it)
uCoz ad banner
Natashko

Message # 1 | 11:57 AM
1. Is it possible to remove the uCoz ad banner from the website?

Of course, it is possible. Removal of the ad banner is a paid service that is included into all paid plans starting from the Basic one. To disable it:

1. Go to your website's Control Panel -> Top bar -> $ Paid services -> Paid services.

2. Select any plan except the Minimal one (it does not include removal of the ad banner) and the period for which you want to buy it.

3. Click Buy and follow further system instructions.

P.S. Hiding of the required uCoz ad banner is a serious violation of the uCoz Terms of Use that leads to blocking of your website!

2. Is it possible to set a color scheme of the built-in ad banner?

Unfortunately, it is not possible at present. Though, it is possible to set a banner position (left or right). To do so go to Control Panel -> uCoz banner and copyright adjustment -> Banner position, select a position and click Save.

3. I have found a website that violates the uCoz Terms of Use.

Please forward this information to the uCoz Abuse Team by means of the following form (at the bottom of the page): http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

4. I have just created a website and there is no ad banner there. What should I do? Will my site be blocked?

The uCoz ad banner is not displayed on new websites for the first 10 days. It will appear when this period is over, do not worry. Of course, your website is not going to be blocked for that.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 106 | 11:31 PM
Harrisonbs, did you not hear myself nor Natashko the first time? It cannot be moved, resized, changed or otherwise adjusted in any way shape or form. If you want to get rid of it pay the $2.99 a month.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Harrisonbs

Message # 107 | 2:29 AM
Quote (Paradox)
did you not hear myself nor Natashko the first time? It cannot be moved, resized, changed or otherwise adjusted in any way shape or form. If you want to get rid of it pay the $2.99 a month.

Now now, no need to get pissy. /end convo
Natashko

Message # 108 | 8:30 AM
Harrisonbs, as far as I have checked, you didn't restore the standard appearance of the ad banner. You have 24 hours left to do it. Otherwise your website is going to be blocked without future possibility of unblocking.
Harrisonbs

Message # 109 | 7:42 PM
Yeah, it is restored.
reysprit

Message # 110 | 3:38 PM
so my site http://i4themes.at.ua/ got blocked because i used a code to remove the top ad bar. but i didn't know that this was not allowed.
and now i need my site back... is there a way to get it back.

"Banning reason is:
Hiding of required ad banner.
You must remove all causes of account blocking"

i have removed all unallowed codes and contacted the support but they don't answer...
;((

pls help.
Natashko

Message # 111 | 3:56 PM
reysprit, please contact uCoz Abuse service in this matter abuse@ucoz.ru uCoz community forum administration has nothing to do with blocking and there is nothing we can help you with.
Destruction

Message # 112 | 4:23 AM
we need to pay
Hello Everyone I need one person can help!
To change my templates using FTP Client
Just PM If you want to help me And Thank You :)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 113 | 5:37 AM
Destruction, yes that is correct.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Natashko

Message # 114 | 11:29 AM
Destruction,
Quote (Destruction)
we need to pay

Only, if you want to remove it.
bushwin

Message # 115 | 3:21 AM
ucoz + the bar(every1 hating on) = $$$, the bar generates $$$ for the new server and expenses!

we dont pay for hosting our content... but ucoz does, who is gonna pay for ucoz.com hosting?

thats how they make dope!

its that simple to understand...
cabanabrescioara

Message # 116 | 8:55 PM
i have a problem with the form. when someone want to writte me i do not receive the email. or where i must verify the messages from the forms?
Sunny

Message # 117 | 9:30 AM
cabanabrescioara, please see following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/19-12135-67053-16-1294848523

Your question is not related to uCoz ad banner. Please use search and ask questions on proper boards/threads.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
engcellsystem

Message # 118 | 4:29 AM
Nice cool cool cool
carloscompu

Message # 119 | 3:24 PM
I knoe this is not the thread but could not find the correct one

Im in the middle of a design and now I cant log in to my webpage because ucoz has aplyed an ad on top of the log in,I had to put the log in in the borrom of the webpage for now but it disturbs the desighning of the webpage

You used to have an ad bar on the top but now its taking part of the right corner

Is therer a way to put the ad in another place where it dont bother the designing
cooltaha

Message # 120 | 3:41 PM
i've the same problem the new ad format is ruining my site's design too, is there anyway to revert to the old bar !?

Added

Also there is no close button [x] which is so annoying angry
Attachments: 5160091.png (369.7 Kb)

Post edited by cooltaha - Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 3:44 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz ad banner (How to remove it)
Search: