Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Can't connect to a uCoz website
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:23 PM
Please check uCoz Server Status' in the following thread before posting: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1

When posting messages here, make sure that the website is inaccessible for everyone and not just for you.

• Provide the link to the inaccessible website.
  • Specify its server number if you know it.
  • Post the traceroute results (see the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 ). If your website is inaccessible and you see Error 500 or 404 there is no need in providing the tracing results.
  • Indicate your IP address
  • If you can open the website in one browser, but can't do it in another, it means that there is a problem with browser settings or firewall.
  • If other users can access your website and you can't, most probably there are problems at your provider's end. See more here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-2258-16-1206449310

Sunny

Message # 1021 | 8:35 AM
Ed05, there were no reported problems with server s26. Do you still have the problem? And please, don't forget to provide your website URL.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
tieuthuyet

Message # 1022 | 3:55 PM
Sunny,

my website is kenhtruyen.com
---------------
Server is temporary unable to display requested page

Server may be under short-term service. If the error occurs permanently over a long period of time write us a letter via Contact Us page.
--------------------

Today, my website load very too slow, at the moment
and user can not login , can not post forum or news

my website is : kenhtruyen.com

When user online in my website : > 3000 , then server is down, can not load my website

it occurred at user online is high

I think that the situation is not stable server

This condition occurs more frequently than 5 days

I hope that the technical department server health check and repair this error to my site is stabilized

i so worry about it
Ed05

Message # 1023 | 5:30 PM
Sunny, i dont have that problem any more, i had it one night. I dont know, i did not have that kind of error until now. But from then my site goes exelente. I just wanna to know is there was problem with server s26.Then it must be the problem with my conection some how. tnx
!
Sunny

Message # 1024 | 1:18 PM
tieuthuyet, provide the exact time periods (date, time GMT) when this happens.

Ed05, there were no problems at the time.

tieuthuyet

Message # 1025 | 2:08 PM
Sunny,

from 17/07/2014 to today ( 23/07/2014)

At : 22:00 GMT +7, Hanoi, VietNam

When user online > 2000 ==> my website load is very slow

When user online > 3000 ==> server is die

I hope that the technical department server health check and repair this error to my site is stabilized

Thank you so much
Post edited by tieuthuyet - Wednesday, 2014-07-23, 2:09 PM
DWHH

Message # 1026 | 9:32 AM
Hi guys!

I tried type www.ucoz.com is slow load.... few second.. say the website is not available. are your website is up or something wrong with it? Please fix it.

My game website is everything fine working.
Post edited by DWHH - Wednesday, 2014-07-30, 9:33 AM
Sunny

Message # 1027 | 10:18 AM
DWHH, the website loads fast. Please provide the tracing results: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 1028 | 1:10 PM
I can't log in on my website. s26.
Ed05

Message # 1029 | 5:48 PM
Due to emergency maintenance on Server s26 the websites on the server may have increased load time.

But why we cant log in cp and website,and why tag board is like not instaled but it is.Atachments below. And this is the second time in one week that this problem apears.

We are very affected with this.I hate s26 . angry
Attachments: 5548178.jpg (24.9 Kb) · 9540249.jpg (11.0 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2014-08-31, 9:55 PM
D_F

Message # 1030 | 5:12 AM
Hello,

My site ( http://theexodus.ucoz.com/ ) has been having multiple issues the last few days. Earlier this week pages would not load for me or the other users of my site. The operation would time out. That issue seemed to fix itself but now a different problem has sprung up...the pages load fine but when I try to log in I get the message "server error, please try again later." This issue has been happening for at least the last day or so. Unfortunately I do not know my server number, and I also cannot log in to my Control Panel (which I think is where I would figure out what the server number is). When I try to log into my control panel I get the error 500 page.

I am having the same issues in both of my browsers, and again other users of my site are also having this issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Post edited by DeathBySnowman - Sunday, 2014-08-31, 5:14 AM
Haider

Message # 1031 | 6:29 AM
My site isn`t even opening.

It is showing : (from two days!)

Site Url : http://gamezinn.at.ua/
Attachments: 6407124.png (207.6 Kb)

Post edited by Haider - Sunday, 2014-08-31, 6:30 AM
Sunny

Message # 1032 | 10:54 AM
Server s26 experienced loading difficulties recently due to technical problems. At the moment the server is available online, but to resolve the issue completely the server data need to be transferred to a new server. The transfer will take place today starting from 8:00 PM GMT and will take approximately 8-9 hours. During this period the websites on the server will be inaccessible.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

D_F

Message # 1033 | 5:19 PM
Hi Sunny,

Thanks for the update!
Ed05

Message # 1034 | 5:15 PM
I just cant belive that again i cant conect to site, it past just 6 days from last downtime wich lasted almoust 3 days. s26.Edited works fine now angry
Attachments: 5571814.png (164.5 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2014-09-12, 4:37 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 1035 | 5:26 PM
Ed05, check the uCoz Servers' Status smile Can you tell, on which server is your site hosted and can you provide your site's URL address?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Search: