Due to technical issues, one of the registration servers was temporarily unavailable. As of now, the issue is solved.
Some users may not be able to log into their uID account. To solve this issue, you need to reset your password using this form: http://uid.me/remind_pass/
After sending a password reminder request, you will receive an email message with a link containing the password of your uID account.
You need to log in https://www.ucoz.com/login
to update the data on the profile server, Authorization in the uCoz system is realized by means of the account details of the uID system.
The uID password (the one you need to enter with your email address) is the one you have to use to log into uCoz websites.
To increase the security of your account, you must set an administrator password and an answer to a security question. This way you will be able to access the control panel of your website using the administrator password even when a similar issue occurs again.
To access your security settings, log in to uID.me
and select Security in the top menu.
In this section you can:
- change your uID password and set up your administrator password;
- change the secret question and its answer;
- set access restrictions based on your IP address.
A secure password:
- should be more than 9 characters in length (numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, punctuation marks, except space);
- it should not be based on your personal details (username, full name, email address, etc.);
- should not be based on common words ("window", "book", "password", etc.);
- should not contain simple and predictable sequences ("qwerty", "12345", etc.).
On behalf of uCoz Web Services, we would like to apologize for the inconveniences.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
i do not work for the company anymore, sorry for the late replies
pfp by Natalie Butler