• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Unable to see the admin bar
Unable to see the admin bar
bijayapaudel

Message # 1 | 9:11 AM
I am not seeing the admin bar in my site as well as in control panel for a long time.That's why I am unable to do a lot of administrative tasks. I have tried many browsers but same problem.I have adsl boardband internet connection.

Added (2012-06-21, 3:11 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Still I am not receiving any replies. sad sad sad sad sad sad

Visit my website to have video chat with more than 1000 strangers online.
www.bijaya.do.am
Unique

Message # 2 | 10:34 AM
bijayapaudel, can you post any screenshot?
Sunny

Message # 3 | 10:58 AM
bijayapaudel, what's the website address? The one in your signature?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
bijayapaudel

Message # 4 | 1:38 PM
Thanks a lot for your reply.I am unable to upload the screenshot.Of course, my website address is same which is in my signature.
www.bijaya.do.am
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:13 PM
bijayapaudel, you need to delete the following script from the top part of the website:

Code
<script src="http://www.google.com/jsapi"></script>

bijayapaudel

Message # 6 | 12:15 PM
Thanks [size=14]Sunny a lot. It really works. Your help is really appreciable.[/size]

Added (2012-06-24, 6:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------
It was fine for sometime but I am again facing the same problem again.Please admins help me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

www.bijaya.do.am
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 11:31 PM
bijayapaudel, there is no need to adjust the size and colour of your text. Please refrain from doing so.

As to your problem have you installed any further custom scripts on your website recently?

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 10:12 AM
bijayapaudel, I cannot confirm the problem. The Admin Bar is displayed just fine on your website.
bijayapaudel

Message # 9 | 8:01 PM
I found this works fine with google chrome but not with mozilla firefox and internet explorer. My favorite browser is Mozilla. Ya of course, I have installed one custom script "Like us in Facebook" which populates after every reloads. If that script is annoying this ??
www.bijaya.do.am
Sunny

Message # 10 | 11:43 AM
bijayapaudel, there are a lot of third-party scripts on your website. Try to disable them one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
bijayapaudel

Message # 11 | 5:43 PM
Thank you admin, after removing one of the custom script,it is now working fine.Thanks a lot for your help and suggestion.
www.bijaya.do.am
UrDesigner

Message # 12 | 10:49 AM
I am not seeing the admin bar in my site as well as in control panel for a long time.That's why I am unable to do a lot of administrative tasks. I have tried many browsers but same problem.I have adsl boardband internet connection.
OrFeAsGr

Message # 13 | 0:18 AM
Hello, i'm facing the same problem with admin bar the last 2 days. I haven't tested this from a PC but only from phone. It doesn't seem to appear even though i removed the custom scripts i've put in the "Site Pages" in the <body> part. And a redirect script i have put in a block by deleting it from the Template editor.. (because i cant enable the page editor since i cant see the admin bar. I will test it from PC soon and see if it appears but till then is there any suggestion on what else i can do to fox this?
Thanks in advance!

http://humanity.ucoz.com <<< Humanity I.R.C Bot Services & mIRC Help
dense

Message # 14 | 4:53 AM
OrFeAsGr, As far as I know you cannot use the new admin menu bar and chat module in mobile version.
http://algaedensing.ucoz.com
Post edited by dense - Sunday, 2016-01-17, 0:20 AM
OrFeAsGr

Message # 15 | 1:23 PM
But i have used it from phone recently, only the last days it dissapeared.

EDIT: I logged in from PC and noticed that there has been an update to the admin bar and it has a new display now. That must be the reason it isn't showing up/ not showing up correctly in phone. Anyway i know the best way to edit the site isn't from phone, so i think there isn't a problem anymore :)
Thanks! happy

http://humanity.ucoz.com <<< Humanity I.R.C Bot Services & mIRC Help
Post edited by OrFeAsGr - Friday, 2016-01-15, 9:15 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Unable to see the admin bar
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: