• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » ucoz control panel problem (please help me)
ucoz control panel problem
dense

Message # 1 | 9:19 AM
in my site when i save my coding it will say

Added (2012-08-29, 3:19 AM)
---------------------------------------------
is there wrong in my site from now on i cannot edit it and also the administrative toolbar has been gone
and i dont know why? please help i really need it

Attachments: 0618089.jpg (50.0 Kb)

http://algaedensing.ucoz.com
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:26 AM
dense, if the problem is still occurring please provide a server name. Thanks! wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
pratikgsm

Message # 3 | 9:46 AM
pls help me fast....
how to set my site in look forum????
pls help
my gmail id: pratik.prince.prince@gmail.com

thx

Added (2012-09-01, 3:46 AM)
MR. SUNNY HRLP ME????

Pratik Mobiles
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 11:47 AM
pratikgsm, Sunny, our forum administrator, is a lady. wink As to your question I do not understand what you are after. Could you please provide more information.
pratikgsm

Message # 5 | 2:34 PM
how to set login and welcome email????? wacko

Added (2012-09-05, 7:51 AM)
auto welcome msg in profile????

Added (2012-09-08, 8:34 AM)
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry happy happy happy happy happy wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cool cool cool cool cool cool

Pratik Mobiles
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 6:41 AM
pratikgsm, please be patient. I have a lot of duties online and offline - I am not always with a connection to the forums here.

As to what you are asking it is currently not possible as part of the system. It may be possible through the use of third party PHP scripting however I am not sure how you would go about implementing this.

Ruslan_Sharipov

Message # 7 | 7:26 AM
(dense)
Is there wrong in my site from now on I cannot edit it and also the administrative toolbar has been gone
and I dont know why? Please help, I really need it

The same problem with my site today. I see blank blue strip instead of the administrative toolbar. So I cannot load the file manager and update files. When I try to load the file manager using direct link to it stored in the history of my browser, it loads, but it does not show files and the upload box. "FTP details" link does not work

Please, Mr. Dense or anybody else, how did you solve this problem?

By the way. Now, when editing this message, only the B button is active. Other buttons I, U, Size, Font, Color, Link, E-mail, Image, Quote, Code, Spoiler List etc buttons are not active.
Post edited by Ruslan_Sharipov - Tuesday, 2013-01-08, 8:15 AM
Sunny

Message # 8 | 11:44 AM
Ruslan_Sharipov, it looks like the problem is at your end. Please try the following:

For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ruslan_Sharipov

Message # 9 | 8:42 PM
(Sunny)
It looks like the problem is at your end

Thank you. I have cleared all the history of my browser Mozilla FireFox 17.0.1. Then the administrative toolbar reappeared. However, the forum editor buttons I, U, Size, Font, Color, Link, E-mail, Image, Quote, Code, Spoiler List etc are still gray and not operating.
Post edited by Ruslan_Sharipov - Tuesday, 2013-01-08, 8:44 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 10 | 8:01 AM
Ruslan_Sharipov, please provide a site URL and I will have a look. smile
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » ucoz control panel problem (please help me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: