• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » File Size Upload (uploading backup files...)
File Size Upload
bangkero

Message # 1 | 1:18 AM
hi i wanted to upload my backup file to my other account and it's almost 40MB. how can i upload it in my root directory? i tried using the 'upload a large file' but after uploading the file can't be seen on my root directory.
Faizan-Ahmad

Message # 2 | 8:40 AM
bangkero, I have same problem. I also want to upload backup copy of one site to another. But After The Back-Up Copy is uploaded and I try to restore the data from back-up a window appears and says This Feature isn't enabled Please Contact Support cry
MFaizanAhmad.
Visit my site Full of games, TV, Softwares and much more
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 8:47 AM
bangkero, the large-file upload feature is a separate third-party service not associated with the uCoz file-manager. Any files uploaded there are not linked in any way to the file manager.

bangkero, Faizan-Ahmad, if you are needing to restore a backup copy contact the uCoz Technical Support service via the Control Panel (CP > Help > Technical Support) or on the uCoz home page (Contact Us). wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Faizan-Ahmad

Message # 4 | 9:54 AM
Paradox,

bangkero, Faizan-Ahmad, if you are needing to restore a backup copy contact the uCoz Technical Support service via the Control Panel (CP > Help > Technical Support) or on the uCoz home page (Contact Us).

I have contacted Technical Support But I got replies that were not sufficient and I'm still unable to restore the data dry

MFaizanAhmad.
Visit my site Full of games, TV, Softwares and much more
Sunny

Message # 5 | 4:48 PM
Faizan-Ahmad, did you contact tech. support via the Control Panel? Of which website? Please send me the details via PM.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » File Size Upload (uploading backup files...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: