• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Website reactivation after decativation (Is there any way for my website to be reactivated?)
Website reactivation after decativation
Vluoex

Message # 1 | 1:55 AM
I am pretty sure I used .html files on my website, and I am certain that visits have been made to my website, as well as I have made many changes to my website myself.
I got a notification from somebody who is a regular user that they were not able to access the site.
How can I have it re-opened, or re-activated.
Please Note: I have already visited this page, http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/23-1#219
and have not received any sort of email regarding the status of my webpage.
Thanks.
The site name is http://dietingandteens.ucoz.com/index/ however, it is deactivated.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:00 AM
Vluoex, your website has been restored. The restoration message might get into your spam folder or filtered by you email provider.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
tash

Message # 3 | 4:48 AM
hello
my site "nangtso.ucoz.com" has been disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
I love my site and I want my site back.
Please do me a favour restore my site.

Thank you very much.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 4:54 AM
tash, please stop posting multiple messages. I have seen your threads and passed your site URL onto technical support - they however will not be able to do anything until the start of the working week. As to what you can do at the moment please make sure to check your inbox and spam folders for messages regarding the site restoration link.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Website reactivation after decativation (Is there any way for my website to be reactivated?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: