• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Problem uploading files / pictures...
Problem uploading files / pictures...
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 1 | 9:23 PM
Its not been the best few weeks with my site...had a fair few issues last couple of weekends with not being able to get my site to load at all. Here's the lastest problem, if anyone can help:

I'm having issues trying to upload files, specifically pictures. Tried at work today (my work computer is a bit quicker than my home laptop) and every time I clicked "Upload File" I got a green tick to say it was done by the picture wasn't there in the uploaded files list. Have been trying again this evening, but again I either get the green tick and no pic, or nothing happens at all when I click upload file. Sometimes I even get "Internet can not display page" screen when I click on the insert picture icon.

Can anyone shed any light? Thanks!
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:39 AM
FilmsFilmsFilms, please answer some questions. What's your website address? What browser do you use? Do you upload pictures via Control Panel or website?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 3 | 11:42 AM
Hi Sunny...thanks for responding.

Bit of an IT novice so bear with me! smile

Website is www.filmsfilmsfilms.co.uk and I upload pics via the website itself (I find it much quicker for updating). Browser I believe is Internet Explorer 8.0 (Windows 7)
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:01 PM
FilmsFilmsFilms, yes, there is a bug with File Manager and Internet Explorer. It has been forwarded to the techs and will be fixed. Meanwhile you can use another browser to upload files.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 5 | 12:13 PM
Thanks, very much appreciated as always Sunny! biggrin

Will have a look into different browsers...
PixelKhaos

Message # 6 | 5:08 PM
FilmsFilmsFilms, I recommend you to use Google Chrome or Firefox.
Internet Explorer tends to not work with uCoz sites, and often cause problems with sites in general.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Problem uploading files / pictures...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: