• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Picture not "entirely" deleted?! (Title says.)
Picture not "entirely" deleted?!
swordphin

Message # 1 | 10:37 PM
I don't know if this belongs here but- considering that I DID use it quite recently.

Well, I just started using UCoz a day ago and I'm getting quite familiar with the control panel. Recently, I've been trying templates for my website and I deleted an outdated logo I've made for the website via the File Manager. When I upload the new updated logo and rename it to the same thing as my outdated logo, my outdated logo is STILL there. So I've realized renaming it won't work and changing some of the CSS codes won't work either (since I'm still a beginner at CSS and I know what I was doing because there's this one part that offered where the logo is hidden in which was /images/logo.png).

This is my new logo:

http://teamswordphin.at.ua/images/logo2.png

And this is my old outdated one:

http://teamswordphin.at.ua/images/logo.png

As you could see, the outdated logo is still there even if I had already deleted it from the file manager. If I were to rename my new logo"2" to just plain "logo", it'll turn back into the old outdated logo. Why?

EDIT: For those who has been wondering, yes I've searched the web and found nothing of sorts. FAQ revealed nothing to my concerns. And also, please leave a helpful reply ASAP.
Post edited by swordphin - Thursday, 2012-11-29, 10:55 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:43 AM
swordphin, you need to delete your browsers cache to resolve this issue. smile Your browser will have cached the image and will just take a quick clear.

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
swordphin

Message # 3 | 2:54 AM
Thanks.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Picture not "entirely" deleted?! (Title says.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: