• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How do you Change nickname?
How do you Change nickname?
Savannah

Message # 1 | 10:30 PM
Some of my users put the wrong nickname or email into the account how can they change it? It does not give them the option to change the nickname or user id.

Added (2014-10-24, 9:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
How do I delete a user so they can rejoin with the name they want. I don't see an option to disable an account

Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 1:44 AM
Savannah, Unfortunately, if you're using uID users then you won't be able to delete users.

To change a nickname, the one with the permission to access the control panel can change it. Click the Users on the left menu then search for the user whom you want to change the name of. At the left side of the IP Address there's a small button, click that and you'll be able to change the nickname of the user.

If you're using uID users then you'll need to go to guid.uid.me to change your e-mail.
Post edited by Eriko - Saturday, 2014-10-25, 9:30 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 2:57 PM
Savannah, you can delete users with Mass user transfer/removal feature, but if the users are deleted by this way, they will be added automatically to the database, when they are logging in.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Savannah

Message # 4 | 5:04 PM
Thank you soo much, all I wanted was to change the user name.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How do you Change nickname?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: