• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Some help please (how to activate user entries)
Some help please
namerrm

Message # 1 | 9:37 AM
I got a site running and i don't know how to activate user entries

Anybody got a tip for me?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 11:06 AM
namerrm, user entries? Are you referring to user accounts, or a specific module? smile

Check that the Users is enabled in Control Panel > Users > Module Settings, else wise check out the group permissions in Control Panel > Users > Groups > Edit permissions.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
namerrm

Message # 3 | 11:21 AM
If i press my profile and then news it says: This feature has not been activated by the site administrator.

And i checked those setting you talked about and i could't find anything to fix this
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 12:26 PM
namerrm, Control Panel >> [a module] >> Module settings. At Module fine settings enable the "Enable capability to search a particular user’s entries" option, and save the changes.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
namerrm

Message # 5 | 4:02 PM
how do i get to [a module]??? sad
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 8:25 PM
namerrm, go to Control Panel, and pick a module from the module list:

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Some help please (how to activate user entries)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: