• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How do I sticky and close threads?
How do I sticky and close threads?
London

Message # 1 | 11:19 PM
What the title says, I want to be able to sticky a thread so nobody can comment on it, and I want to be able to close threads too. Any help please? smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 0:06 AM
London, you must have the necessary options to stick a thread. To stick a thread upon creating, look for the "Thread always on top" at the bottom of the textfield. To close a thread, look for "Close thread."

If the thread is already created and you still want to stick it, just open the thread and look for the "Moderator options." It's a drop down menu commonly located at the upper right of the thread.
London

Message # 3 | 0:27 AM
Quote Eriko ()
London, you must have the necessary options to stick a thread. To stick a thread upon creating, look for the "Thread always on top" at the bottom of the textfield. To close a thread, look for "Close thread."

If the thread is already created and you still want to stick it, just open the thread and look for the "Moderator options." It's a drop down menu commonly located at the upper right of the thread.

Thank you, I realized that for every forum and sub-forum that I had to allow myself as a Forum Moderator (even though I'm administrator, for some reason)
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:56 PM
London, as the administrator you should see the moderator options in all forums and subforums without assigning yourself as a moderator.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
London

Message # 5 | 11:07 PM
Sunny, yes I realized that I had to untick this box:

http://gyazo.com/13efdeb92e65de5f40a99b9743c269f6.png

Cheers.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How do I sticky and close threads?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: