• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How to push content/page down? (The uCoz ad banner is blocking the navigation of my site.)
How to push content/page down?
Gita

Message # 1 | 10:45 AM
Halo! I am new to uCoz, and I have an issue about the uCoz ad banner. I seriously don't mind the ad banner at the top of the web page, but unfortunately it blocks my site navigation.

Is there any solution to fix this so the uCoz ad banner doesn't block the navigation (except clicking the 'X' of course)? I read somewhere before that I can push the content/page down, but I don't know how to do it.

Please help me! If there is another solution to fix this issue beside pushing the page down, please share it too.

Thank you so, so, much!

Additional Information: My site is http://fictioninterest.do.am, and it currently uses design #2001.
Post edited by Gita - Thursday, 2015-01-29, 10:46 AM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 10:53 AM
You can push the content down so that it won't be behind the uCoz banner but if you close the banner then there will be an extra space at the top. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about this atm. Maybe, in the future we'll see options to put the banner at the bottom. smile
Gita

Message # 3 | 11:01 AM
Eriko, thank you so much for replying. Do you know how to push the content down? I tried searching already, but I just can't find a guide...

P.S. I have very basic understanding of html and css, but not much :(. I usually do everything myself from reading guides instead of asking other people... but this seems to be an exception until I find one.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:34 PM
Gita,

Code
<?if(!$USER_LOGGED_IN$)?><style>html {margin-top:40px;}</style><?endif?>

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Gita

Message # 5 | 11:34 PM
Sunny, Thank you so, so, so much :D! I am very pleased smile .
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How to push content/page down? (The uCoz ad banner is blocking the navigation of my site.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: