• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can the $POWERED_BY$ be removed from HTML in CP if ...
Can the $POWERED_BY$ be removed from HTML in CP if ...
Urs

Message # 1 | 10:34 AM
Can the $POWERED_BY$ be removed from HTML in CP if the user has a paid package without any problems ?

I know the link disappears if a package is bought but can it be removed from CP - bottom part of the website - without any consequences ?

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 10:58 AM
Urs, unfortunately not. Even with the copyright having been disabled the $POWERED_BY$ code must be placed within at least one global section or section of most pages. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Urs

Message # 3 | 4:26 PM
But no page rank would leak ... correct ? ( being disabled but still there - no actual link goes to ucoz )

It can be removed but it won't let me edit ( Design customization » Editing templates ) without it.
If i don't have to touch ( Design customization ) and edit just pages it works without it.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 4:09 AM
Quote Urs ()
But no page rank would leak ... correct ? ( being disabled but still there - no actual link goes to ucoz )

That's correct. The link isn't output on the users website at all - so there's no back links or the like.

Quote Urs ()
It can be removed but it won't let me edit ( Design customization » Editing templates ) without it.
If i don't have to touch ( Design customization ) and edit just pages it works without it.

Yeah, that's what I was meaning. It still stops you from editing certain sections when it's not in the template. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can the $POWERED_BY$ be removed from HTML in CP if ...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: