Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » ERROR IN MAKINGA SITE (WELP)
ERROR IN MAKINGA SITE
spritekeyfinder

Message # 1 | 9:05 PM
once i press continue or next after doin everything an error pops up its either "#12" or "newsite_er12"
spritekeyfinder

Message # 2 | 9:12 PM
Heres a image of the errors
Attachments: 3013238.png(253Kb)
Xayaan

Message # 3 | 7:02 AM
spritekeyfinder, Please contact Technical support team here regarding the issue and they will get back to you within 48 hours.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 4 | 1:49 PM
spritekeyfinder, it's a new limitation - if you don't confirm your phone number, you can't create more than 3 sites. After you've confirmed it, you can creat as many sites you want.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:39 PM
Moved to "First Steps with uCoz".
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Bluecube

Message # 6 | 9:41 PM
So how do i get verified?
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 7 | 4:51 AM
Bluecube, add a phone number, just like what BigBlog said, (it will be easier if you add it via one of your websites' control panel) and verify it.

To add a phone number go to one of your websites' control panel and:

Security >> Verify phone number

Add your phone number, confirm it and you're good to go!
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 8 | 8:47 AM
Bluecube, perhaps the system asks you to confirm your phone number when you log in to your Control panel. Otherwise do what Eriko described.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » ERROR IN MAKINGA SITE (WELP)
Page 1 of 11
Search: