• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Page Issue (Page delete issue)
Page Issue
malvinarios

Message # 1 | 0:01 AM
Hello, I've been trying to delete some page i created myself by "accident" but I can't find a way to delete them from my home page.

As you will see, in my page managment section there is not such a page as "testing" or "Tester".

I have sent an other thread, like 1 week before but i can't find it.

Please I'm waiting for your response. Thank you for your time.

My E-mail :: [email=malvinariosradio@hotmail.com]malvinariosradio@hotmail.com[/email]

PS:: Take a look at the photos
Attachments: 5811697.png (33.0 Kb) · 4533522.png (21.7 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 7:24 AM
malvinarios, go to Control Panel » Design » Site menu builder, and delete the unnecessary elements.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
malvinarios

Message # 3 | 1:53 PM
The information for the Site Menu is taken from a variable $SMENU_1$ ... I don't think you can change that. It takes information from your site and reproduce them.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 2:45 PM
malvinarios, yes, you can delete or edit any of them by using the Site menu builder: http://screencast.com/t/NghKU0hwXZkj
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
malvinarios

Message # 5 | 3:14 PM
Oh, you are awesome... Thank You, it worked... I tryied to did with a different (wrong) way. smile
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Page Issue (Page delete issue)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: