Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Page Issue (Page delete issue)
Page Issue
malvinarios

Message # 1 | 0:01 AM
Hello, I've been trying to delete some page i created myself by "accident" but I can't find a way to delete them from my home page.

As you will see, in my page managment section there is not such a page as "testing" or "Tester".

I have sent an other thread, like 1 week before but i can't find it.

Please I'm waiting for your response. Thank you for your time.

My E-mail :: [email=malvinariosradio@hotmail.com]malvinariosradio@hotmail.com[/email]

PS:: Take a look at the photos
Attachments: 5811697.png(33Kb) · 4533522.png(22Kb)
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 7:24 AM
malvinarios, go to Control Panel » Design » Site menu builder, and delete the unnecessary elements.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
malvinarios

Message # 3 | 1:53 PM
The information for the Site Menu is taken from a variable $SMENU_1$ ... I don't think you can change that. It takes information from your site and reproduce them.
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 4 | 2:45 PM
malvinarios, yes, you can delete or edit any of them by using the Site menu builder: http://screencast.com/t/NghKU0hwXZkj
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
malvinarios

Message # 5 | 3:14 PM
Oh, you are awesome... Thank You, it worked... I tryied to did with a different (wrong) way. smile
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Page Issue (Page delete issue)
Page 1 of 11
Search: