• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Afiliate Program Gone ?
Afiliate Program Gone ?
Vampire7389

Message # 1 | 6:45 PM
Since uNet is no longer available how can one access the affiliate program, how to find the affiliate link and the detailed information about payments, money transfer etc ?

Added (2016-09-26, 5:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And did you know that for merit.clan.su there is still available unet instead of uID ?

How is this possible ?

Added (2016-09-26, 6:45 PM)
---------------------------------------------
How long does it take for a new site to appear in Refferal websites tab ? 1 hour 30 minutes ? Or only if it's active ?

Sunny

Message # 2 | 6:18 PM
Quote Vampire7389 ()
Since uNet is no longer available how can one access the affiliate program, how to find the affiliate link and the detailed information about payments, money transfer etc ?

The affiliate program is available in your account at http://guid.uid.me/ : U > Websites > Affiliate program.

Quote Vampire7389 ()
And did you know that for merit.clan.su there is still available unet instead of uID ?

Please clarify what exactly you mean. Where exactly is uNet still available on the website?

Quote Vampire7389 ()
How long does it take for a new site to appear in Refferal websites tab ? 1 hour 30 minutes ? Or only if it's active ?

I'm not sure. I will check and get back to you.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Vampire7389

Message # 3 | 7:40 PM
Quote Sunny ()

Please clarify what exactly you mean. Where exactly is uNet still available on the website?

On http://s2.uid.me/ (merit.clan.su) there was no transition to the new uid.me. ("webtop is outdated" message does not appear)
Sunny

Message # 4 | 5:05 PM
Vampire7389, please provide a screenshot.
Vampire7389

Message # 5 | 2:31 PM
Or only the profile was changed to show :

"Unfortunately, Webtop is outdated
We have transferred the editing options to your uID.me page. Now you don't need to log in to Webtop to edit your personal details or security settings."
Attachments: 4007993.jpg (71.5 Kb) · 3743891.jpg (100.2 Kb) · 5865537.jpg (76.0 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 6 | 4:54 PM
Vampire7389, for now only the profile settings are not available on guid.uid.me anymore (and the message displays at s2.uid.me just fine). The website list is still available. And it's also available at ucoz.com, together with the website transfer option (a website can be now accepted at ucoz.com instead of Webtop).
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Afiliate Program Gone ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: