HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE WITH UCOZ
. To sign up to uCoz click Create a website
under uCoz on its home page. Note
. First of all you need to enter your e-mail
. It must be a working email which you will need to confirm and which will be used as your uID account username. In case of error you will see a warning – red X with an explanation.
Then you should enter a password
. It can contain only Latin letters, digits, a hyphen and an underscore. It is also desirable to choose a password that is impossible to guess, e.g. kDi3p9S. Minimum password length is 6 characters, maximum – 15 characters. Password is case sensitive, which means that the passwords "Password6" and "password6" will be considered to be different. If the password meets the requirements you will see a green checkmark, otherwise a red X will mean an error. Click Continue
Note: Below the fields you can see the Quick sign up button - quick sign up is possible via Facebook, Google and Twitter. If you click the button, the data from your social profile will be copied to the corresponding fields and it will save you some time.
3. Fill in the remaining fields: your full name, nickname, date of birth, location. Remember that personal information is never disclosed except as required by the applicable law.
4. The registration has been completed and now you must confirm your e-mail address.
Log in to your e-mail account, open the message from uID and click the confirmation link.
5. After you have confirmed your e-mail address, you can confirm your phone number, as well. It's not an obligatory step, but you will need to confirm it if you want to create more than 3 sites. If you want to confirm your phone number, select your region and type in your phone number (the prefix is added automatically). Otherwise, just click on Skip for now.
6. You need to set the secret question and the answer to it (you must remember them, it is important!), and the password that will be used by you to log in to the Control Panel of your future website(s). Then click Start website building.
8. The website with the chosen address has been created and is immediately available online. But you need to finish its initial configuration. Click on its name to do this, if you're not redirected to the Control panel automatically.
Log in to the Control Panel: enter the password you've set in Step 6 and type in the security code. Click Login.
Enter a name (title) for your website, select one of the available designs and languages for your website. Click Continue.
Next step – select the modules you will need for your website. You will be able to install/uninstall any of them at any time. Click Continue.
That's all. Now you are in the Control Panel of your website and can customize the website as you like. The welcome page will help you in the beginning.
The website itself is available on the Internet by the address you have chosen immediately after registration.
Please give informative titles to your threads and use search before posting your questions.