uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:43 PM
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions

uCoz aside from providing it's wide range of free services available to users, also provides a range of premium and paid features which allow webmasters to further expand their sites capabilities and functionality.

The purchasing of paid services is available through the Control Panel by navigating to Paid Services.

Users are able to purchase premium features either as part of a package, or as *separate services.

*How do I purchase a separate service?

Due to the recent release of the new pricing structure and service packages there have been a lot of changes in how the system now provides separate services. Separate services are now only available to be purchased on top of an existing purchased package within 24 hours of activation. After purchasing a premium package navigate to Control Panel > Paid Services and find the "Buy a separate service" button as show below:

You will then be able to choose a range of options as indicated, depending on the package purchased and whether the service is already included as part of the package.

MINIMAL
BASIC
OPTIMAL
MAXIMAL
SHOP
Remove uCoz Copyright
Remove CP Advertisement
Enable E-Shop Module
Enable PHP Usage

Keep in mind while deciding on the additional services you would like to apply to your site that these will only be available for the term of the purchased package.

I have paid for a service, I can see it in the "Paid orders" section, but the service is not active. What is wrong and how do I fix it?

Most frequently this case arises where a preexisting package is actively enabled on the website. Two packages can not be enabled on the website simultaneously and as a result the system will wait until the previous package has expired to activate your new purchase.

If you require the newly paid service to be enabled straight away, you need to cancel the previous service. You can complete this by navigating to Control Panel > Paid Services > Paid Orders > Select The Relevant Order > Cancel.

NB: When you cancel the service, the remaining funds that weren't used will be added to your account, so you will be able to use them in future. This are listed as Personal Account funds.

What is a premium account/premium user?

Premium accounts are those websites, the owners of which have paid for a service or a package of services that costs not less than $3 once. After paying for such service or a package of services, user's account (website) is considered to be premium. Premium users have some benefits. For example, premium accounts are active regardless of their attendance. So they can never be removed for inactivity.
Robots.txt file of premium websites is unblocked after paying (before the quarantine is over).
Premium users are discussed here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/46-9447-1

How to get a domain as a gift?

To receive a domain as a gift in the chosen zone – follow the link "Get domain as a gift” on the Main page of the Control Panel. You can do so only after paying for a premium package for 12 months or more (at once).
You will see the window with the certificate code. Use this code to purchase a domain here: http://domain.ucoz.com.
If you didn't write the code down you can have a look at it once again: Help -> Technical Support, the message with the topic "Domain as a gift”
See useful screenshots here
If you have any problems regarding the "Domain as a gift" issue, discuss them here.

I have several websites. Can I buy packages of services for all the websites at once or do I have to pay for a package at each website separately?

Yes. For now you have to pay for each website separately.

When the package of services expires, what is going to happen with additional Megabytes I have paid for to increase the disk space?

When this package or the service expires, the additional Megabytes are going to be taken away. All the entries will remain. All you have to do is either pay for this service once again or clear the disk space. Otherwise, users' activity on the website will be blocked. (They will not be able to add entries etc.)
Attachments: 7008891.png (105.2 Kb) · 3373232.png (48.1 Kb) · 5854556.png (15.9 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 31 | 12:02 PM
Locky, yes, your website will be considered premium even if you buy a separate service, it is not necessary to buy a paid package. And it won't be deactivated for inactivity and you will be able to enable local users.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Larisa_D

Message # 32 | 7:40 PM
[email=dobrovolskaya.larisa@mail.ru][/email]
Привет!Я несколько дней назад зарегистрировалась в системе,оплатила пакет услуг Премиум на 12 мес.Я в системе Новичок и сайт,который я делала,мне не понравился.Ну я его и удалила вместе с оплатой! Я то предполагала,что счёт привязан к аккаунту,а не к сайту.Что,мои денежки пропали?!Пожалуйста,ответьте!
sad
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 33 | 2:05 AM
Larisa_D, please ask your questions on our Russian forum here: http://forum.ucoz.ru smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Ed05

Message # 34 | 11:13 PM
im trying to buy premium acount but there are a problem when i fill in necessary fields and continue to 2checkout its says " Failed to authorize: Authorization Failed" so i cant buy nothing and thats its so anoying. dry
!
Sunny

Message # 35 | 1:28 PM
Ed05, please provide a screenshot of the page with the error.
Ed05

Message # 36 | 3:50 PM
Sunny, i resloved problem, the problem its in mu bank acount. I will take premium next month. For now i buy a domain and i atached to mu site but it apear just on home page and when i klick on publisher and blog or other section the name is still the same old ucoz.com domain. i parked domain,and atached sucefly. i dont know where is the isue.
!
Sunny

Message # 37 | 4:00 PM
Ed05, you probably just need to edit your site menu. Provide the website address, I'll have a look. Also make sure that the following option is enabled in Common Settings: Redirect from the default domain to the attached one automatically.
Ed05

Message # 38 | 11:00 PM
shame on me, you are right sunny.. i forget to edit navigation meny, and i just now checked option "Redirect from the default domain to the attached one automatically" happy

Added (2013-07-11, 5:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Problem solved,thanks

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2013-07-12, 2:41 AM
GEM

Message # 39 | 12:08 PM
Hello, friends!
Are there any differences between the
PREMIUM PAID PACKAGES which are mentioned in this topic to USUAL NORMAL PAYED HOSTING at any other hosting sites all over the wolrd?

Especially, interesting - does the traffic unlimited?

I cant see any word about this in the description of the packages. None of them..

WWW.DOGICA.COM / WWW.DOGICA.ORG
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 40 | 5:27 AM
Quote (GEM)
does the traffic unlimited?

There is unlimited traffic/bandwidth for all uCoz sites.

Quote (GEM)
Are there any differences between the
PREMIUM PAID PACKAGES which are mentioned in this topic to USUAL NORMAL PAYED HOSTING at any other hosting sites all over the wolrd?

There are differences as the paid packages apply to the uCoz system and features and aspects relative to uCoz. Keep in mind uCoz is a CMS, not a hosting provider. If you are looking solely for a hosting provider, uCoz is not for you. uCoz will allow you to create a website using the CMS, and as such the packages are tailored to expand on the CMS.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
bodbreed

Message # 41 | 8:46 PM
Quick question, if I already paid for a package and I want to add a separate service to it, like more disk space, would it just be added to the current disk space I have with my current package?

Added (2013-09-29, 2:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also another question, say if I wanted to buy the 10000 mb service, could I keep buying it to addon to my current disk space. For example, I buy the 10000 mb service today, could I keep buying the 10000 mb service so it keeps adding on to my current disk space?

Post edited by XO-Ferg - Saturday, 2013-09-28, 8:57 PM
Sunny

Message # 42 | 12:29 PM
Quote (XO-Ferg)
if I already paid for a package and I want to add a separate service to it, like more disk space, would it just be added to the current disk space I have with my current package?

If this separate service is also included into the package (like a package includes +800 Mb, and you want to also buy +800 separately), then the separate purchased service won't be activated till the package expires. In other words it is not possible to have a certain paid service activated several times simultaneously.

Quote (XO-Ferg)
Also another question, say if I wanted to buy the 10000 mb service, could I keep buying it to addon to my current disk space. For example, I buy the 10000 mb service today, could I keep buying the 10000 mb service so it keeps adding on to my current disk space?

If you want to buy +10000 Mb several times, to have +20000, +30000 etc., then it is not possible. They will be activated one after another, not all at once. As a way out you can do the following: create a second website, attach a subdomain to it, and buy +10000 for this website as well.

Staryte

Message # 43 | 2:50 PM
i want to pay for any service can i use my friend's paypal account? or it is prohibited to use another account? I talked with my friend and agreed with that and i want to pay for the service.
wps

Message # 44 | 7:35 PM
hello im new here and i sine up for basic account..but i wonna upgrade to premium account but i cant find how to do that...pls help
Sunny

Message # 45 | 10:12 AM
wps, you will need to cancel the "Basic" package, the remaining funds will be returned to your website account. Then you will need to purchase the "Premium" package.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Search: