• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » more than 10000MB disk space (more than 10000MB disk space)
more than 10000MB disk space
hezz

Message # 1 | 1:53 PM
If i bought the premium package, could i later upgrade my disk space on ucoz or the maximum is 10000MB and if this is the maximum how could i utilize hosting on other hosting providers as godaddy?

Thanks in advance
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 9:38 AM
hezz, uCoz provide a maximum of 10000MB of space per each website after you have paid for the increase. It is not possible to increase the sites disk-space after you have reached this limit. 10000MB of disk space however is a massive amount of usage already, if you don't mind me asking for what reason exactly do you want the extra disk-space?

As to utilizing other hosting companies it is possible. Cross-system usage is not that common though and can cause unnecessary load on the servers especially if you are sending a lot of requests to different hosts. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
hezz

Message # 3 | 11:14 AM
Thnx 4 ur reply.

I am willing to buy a package including a shopping cart and i think this module will contain data about products, catalogues , images and more and also orders ..etc and i am afraid it will need more space after years... That's it

Pls advise
PixelKhaos

Message # 4 | 1:21 PM
I do not believe you'll need more. 10000MB is quite much.
The product info, etc, will not take up that much space if you're not about to sell every single object there is.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 10:03 AM
hezz, Acid is right, 10,000 MB is more than enough for an online shop.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » more than 10000MB disk space (more than 10000MB disk space)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: