• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services problem
Paid Services problem
Bloodyboy450

Message # 1 | 8:59 PM
Hello,

Three days ago I paid for the Business package within the Paid Services tab in the Ucoz system. I went through all the step as I always do, and at the end they sent me the receipt, from Ucoz Sales. I looked over it, and verified everything was in order and correct.

Though... The problem is, it still has not gone into effect. It took the money from me, though it has not activated the service plan. May I know why? Will I be reimbursed for the three days it has been since they've taken the money?

Thanks.
Davor24

Message # 2 | 9:43 PM
Do you currently still use premium that you paid before ( is it active )..?

If your premium has not expired on new premium package that you paid will be labeled on pending and will be activated immediately after the old one expires...
Bloodyboy450

Message # 3 | 9:49 PM
No. It is no longer active. Within the main page of the control panel, it said, "0 Day(s) Left - Prolong" I clicked Prolong, and clicked my package, and went through the steps as I always do. Have never had this problem before.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:42 AM
Bloodyboy450, do you mean the website that is indicated in your profile? Please send me all the details of your payment: when you paid, by which method, the payment amount (you can send the data via PM).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services problem
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: