• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Payment method (any other way? instead if paypal.)
Payment method
Bryce

Message # 1 | 6:31 AM
Hi

I'm from Philippines and i want to add php but, the payment method is only Paypal, I'm only 17yrs old, and i don't have any cards, I'm requesting to pay via Western Union, i hope you guys will help me

a positive feedback is much appreciated.
Davor24

Message # 2 | 7:06 AM
it is not possible to pay with western union, try to find someone you know who can pay you with card and use theWEBMONEY...
Bryce

Message # 3 | 7:35 AM
what if i dont pay anything at all? they will remove my site? i hope not, because its free, im putting the ucoz services under my website
Davor24

Message # 4 | 7:51 AM
uCoz is a free service you do not have to pay if you do not want and it will not be deleted if you're active on it...

unfortunately you can not use php unless you pay for it..
Post edited by Davor24 - Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 7:52 AM
Bryce

Message # 5 | 8:00 AM
ok thank you for your reply!
billybons

Message # 6 | 0:36 AM
Hello,
I have a uCoz domain DENASUSA.COM registered with domain.ucoz.com which I'm trying to renew. The only available methods of payment for me are credit cards or PayPal. This methods are unavailable at domain.ucoz.com. I'm blocked from accessing my account and I can't even check my balance which is suppose to carry around $96.
What can I do in this situation? My site isn't working for almost a week and I'm loosing my customers.
Sunny

Message # 7 | 10:23 AM
billybons, if you mean the website posted in the other thread, we need the tracing results. The website is available on the Internet. And as for the payment, see my reply here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-15120-89744-16-1336030692
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 8 | 12:39 PM
Bryce, To fully utilize and enjoy the great features of uCoz services, you must have a Paypal account to pay for their services. I must say that uCoz has greater advantage than any other content management services available. To have an active Paypal account, you cannot avoid to avail the Unionbank EON account. If you have already a Unionbank EON Account, you should link that account to your Paypal Account.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 9 | 12:54 PM
khen, That's possible? I would definitely try that! After I got my own job, that is. -.- But thanks for the info! Definitely helpful!
billybons

Message # 10 | 9:24 PM
Sunny,
thanks for your reply. As I've said, I'm unable to access my site to login to Control Panel to service my account, they've locked me out completely. So, as I assume that I must have balance on my account, I still can't check it and "balance" button domain.ucoz.com is inactive and not allowing me to use this method.
I just don't understand, that even if domain name has expired why they had to shut down my site completely? I'm unable to access it even at it's original, free address denasusa.ucoz.com. I need your help immediately, my site is down for more than a week already.
Thank you.
Sunny

Message # 11 | 12:36 PM
billybons, your default uCoz address http://www.denasusa.ucoz.com is inaccessible because there is redirection, set in your CP from the default domain to the attached one. To disable the redirection go to http://www.denasusa.ucoz.com/admin , log in to your CP, then go to Settings -> Common settings -> "Redirect from the default domain to the attached one automatically". Then you will be able to access the website by its uCoz address.

Quote (billybons)
I still can't check it and "balance" button domain.ucoz.com is inactive and not allowing me to use this method.

Did you try to contact the domain.ucoz.com support concerning this problem?

billybons

Message # 12 | 2:15 AM
Sunny,
I did. at domains.ucoz.com they told me I must deal through domain.ucoz.com and at domain.ucoz.com I was redirected to this forum. I feel like I'm going in circles. BTW, when I'm trying to follow your link to admin I'm getting "resource not found". Can you suggest any other way to contact domain support?
Thank you.
Sunny

Message # 13 | 1:23 PM
Quote (billybons)
BTW, when I'm trying to follow your link to admin I'm getting "resource not found".

There was a comma at the end, I fixed it, try now.

Quote (billybons)
Can you suggest any other way to contact domain support?

Via the contact us form on the website, but I guess that's what you tried. I'll forward your question to the domain support.

billybons

Message # 14 | 1:23 AM
Sunny,
Thank you for your help. I'm able to login to control panel now. I can see that I have $95 on my account, why can't I pay from those money? "balance" still shows 0 on domain.ucoz.com.
Please, forward my question to domain admins.
Thanks again!
Sunny

Message # 15 | 12:42 PM
billybons, the money has been transferred to your account at domain.ucoz.com and the order for the domain renewal has been paid. The order is being processed. After it has been processed, you will need to wait up to 24 hours till the DNS are updated. Then everything will work fine smile
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Payment method (any other way? instead if paypal.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: