• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Need to be able to upload more photos to website... (HELP!!)
Need to be able to upload more photos to website...
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 1 | 7:46 PM
After months of work on my site, I've just discovered that there is a limit of 200 files (pictures in my case) that can be uploaded to a site. Not being able to add more is going to stop my site in its tracks!! sad

Is there a pay service that allows you to add more, or have unlimited number? ...and if so how much is it?

Thanks folks
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:52 AM
FilmsFilmsFilms, if you are meaning uploaded to a site folder in the File Manager that is the maximum number of files any separate folder can contain. This being 200 files per folder. To upload more images create a second folder (e.g. images2) and you will be able to continue uploading. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 3 | 4:56 PM
Hi Paradox...thanks for the help.

That was my original thought, just create another folder for another 200 images...but each time I click on the "New Folder" button, it brings up a message in red which says "Limit on the number of files per folder has been reached".... sad
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 0:20 AM
Quote (FilmsFilmsFilms)
Limit on the number of files per folder has been reached

Thus meaning you cannot add any more files and folders to that specific folder. wink If you open the parent directory and create a second folder it should work. smile If not then how much of your usage have you currently used up?

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 5 | 10:34 PM
Thanks dude...I cut the number of files in the main folder from 197 tp 187 and it allowed me to add some new folders...phew!! biggrin

Cheers for the help again, much appreciated!
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Need to be able to upload more photos to website... (HELP!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: