• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » I PAY BUT MY SITE IS DOWN SOS!!!!
I PAY BUT MY SITE IS DOWN SOS!!!!
aposperittis

Message # 1 | 5:24 PM
Hi there
Before many days i see with red letters in my CP i need to pay because my 1 year paid service has expired. I choose the same basic packet but for 1 month only. When expired 1 month i pay again for 1 year.

BUT!!!!!

my site is down!!! Say my domain name has expired! What happen?? I dont remember if that domain name is from ucoz (from 1 year gift) but if is not why is down???? I Detatch that domain and i return to the original domain until find a solution and dont work!!!! The original domain www.esperos.ucoz.com why is down????

Please help, i have serious problem!!! My site is No3 in Greece and i have thousand visitors and members. If i loose them is a very big problem.

My expired domain is esperos-paranormal.com

The original is www.esperos.ucoz.com

If the expired domain is yours where i must go to pay?
Post edited by aposperittis - Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 5:28 PM
Davor24

Message # 2 | 5:28 PM
because the domain gift is valid 1 year after which you must pay for him, you didnt pay so your domain is off ( not valid ) smile

you can prolong it here: https://domain.ucoz.com/
Post edited by Davor24 - Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 5:32 PM
aposperittis

Message # 3 | 11:51 PM
First of all thank you Davor24 for your answer!

Ok i find it! but i try to renew it and i cant find any european payment method!!!! No Visa? No paysafecard??? only Russian Banks??

I see only QIWI Purse Robokassa Webmoney Merchant Bank transfer Sberbank

how i pay with my visa???
Post edited by aposperittis - Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 11:53 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:24 PM
aposperittis, it is possible to do the following: you buy a package through your website, the cost must be approximately equivalent to the cost of the domain renewal. Then this order will be cancelled, and the money will be transferred to your account at domain.ucoz.com, and you will be able to renew the domain. You need to contact the domain support to have this done. The contact form is on the domain.ucoz.com home page to the left.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Davor24

Message # 5 | 12:25 PM
aposperittis, depends on which Visa you have because Visa electron is not supported...

I have paid to my account in CP ( personal balance ) amount equal to the price domain then i contacted support and they have remove that amount from my account and extended the domain ( my personal example )...

Also Mastercard is supported, contact support to arrange some payments that suits you smile
aposperittis

Message # 6 | 3:07 PM
Thank you all for your answer, i have visa (no electron) i hope to fix this. If no i call the support service.
Sunny

Message # 7 | 3:45 PM
aposperittis, you will need to contact the support service in any case, because you won't be able to transfer the money from your website to your account at domain.ucoz.com yourself.
aposperittis

Message # 8 | 4:38 PM
yes Sunny i have contact with service and i wait for answer. But the problem is how to pay them! i see only some strange payment method with Paymer.com cheque, WM-card, number and pin-code at Telepat.ru here in Greece i cant find that cards or anything else. i want a simple method to pay like first time! I use my visa and all ok. Now where is that payment method???

Added (2013-02-06, 10:38 AM)
---------------------------------------------
ok i find the way with visa and mastercard in Robokassa. But say 450 Rub (11,4 euro) if i try to pay its all ok or his try to find rubl and block my card?

Davor24

Message # 9 | 7:59 PM
Quote (aposperittis)
But say 450 Rub (11,4 euro)

When you paying in euro sistem will automatically convert euro in Rub, it is normally have nothing to be worried..
aposperittis

Message # 10 | 10:02 AM
ok i pay and my domain say is active. But if i go to www.esperos-paranormal.com say my domain expired please renew it!!! Take time to enable again?????
Sunny

Message # 11 | 10:38 AM
aposperittis, the domain http://esperos-paranormal.com/ loads fine for me at the moment. Do you still have the problem?
aposperittis

Message # 12 | 12:13 PM
Sunny, from my house my site open normal.

Now say again This domain has expired. Kindly login to your Control Panel should you wish to renew it.

for more specifie i see that picture and look upper:

i try to clear cookies and history from all my explorers but nothing yet.

The problem is some people can see properly my site and the others see only that picture! Why happen this? Never see in my life something like that! Why some people see the site and the others no??? What must to do?

Please help me I'm in despair! I send many message in tech support but they say all works fine for them and so not see any problem. But here we have a serius problem! Almost no one he cant see my site and see only that picture!

Why!!!! cry

Its possible that problem created from greek internet providers? and if yes how to fix it?

Added (2013-02-08, 6:13 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Is my settings the right one? because yesterday i "play" with them:

Post edited by aposperittis - Friday, 2013-02-08, 11:40 AM
Sunny

Message # 13 | 12:20 PM
aposperittis, the DNS servers of some Internet providers haven't been updated yet, that's why some users can't see the website. You need just to wait.
aposperittis

Message # 14 | 12:25 PM
if is that the only problem then all ok! Reall Thanks Sunny! biggrin
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » I PAY BUT MY SITE IS DOWN SOS!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: