• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » unable to renew my domain.
unable to renew my domain.
billybons

Message # 1 | 2:31 AM
Hello,
My paid subscription has expired. I've renewed it and paid $161 for premium package which seems to be way up from the previous time. I thought it will automatically take care about domain registration DENASUSA.COM renewal but it did not. I'm getting prompted to login to Control Panel but unable to do so. I'm unable to make payment through domain.ucoz.com because it doesn't provide any international payment method e.g.PayPal or credit card.
How can I proceed with my payment?
Thank you.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:06 AM
billybons, premium services and domain are not the same thing, they're entire worlds apart really. smile Premium services affect the hosting, and the services uCoz provide - so removing the ad banner, copyright, etc. Your sites domain name is a separate entity which you can purchase/manage through multiple different domain providers - so domains are entirely separate to the uCoz Premium Services (these apply to uCoz services only).

As to the domain renewal I will contact the project manager and get back to you on it asap. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
billybons

Message # 3 | 1:45 AM
Thank you, Paradox Can you help me out with one more thing- though I've paid $161 for what I understand is a premium package, my e-shop isn't working I've inquired technical support but receiving no reply. Can you tell me what to do?
Thank you.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 2:37 AM
billybons, I'll have a member of our technical division look into it. From what I can determine you have paid for the Premium package for 18 months, and that should well cover the subscription fee.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
billybons

Message # 5 | 12:44 PM
Thank you

Added (2013-05-08, 6:44 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I still haven't heard from them. My e-shop is not working a week. I'm loosing money. Please, HELP!!!

uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » unable to renew my domain.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: